Post pics of your ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post pics of your ride

Thought it would be interesting to see pics of everyone's sled so let's see'em! Here's my 2008 Ski-Doo Summit Adrenalin 600 HO SDI 144 which was originally all black but I changed a few things out to make it less boring. So far I am really liking this sled and the wife has one exactly like mine only all stock.
    Attached Files

Nobody likes their sled enough to post some pics eh??

Comment

My tundras, a 1988 and 2009. Yes, I love them both enough to post pics of them.
      Attached Files
      BHA Member
      Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
      The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Comment

Entered a drawing for this one. I'll post a pic of it after I win, yes it is fast and no you can't ride it!
        Attached Files
        BHA Member
        The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Comment

'06 rev 800 144. I love this sled to death.
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks like ski doo pride is alive and well
            BHA Member

Comment

07 summitX 800r 151

Love this sled, Might sell it if i get the 08 dialed in. I hate to sell it, it runs so darn well.
              Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0278.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	2464160

08 Cat touring 4 stroke with rear seat removed for stylish action packer

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOOMA View Post
                  Love this sled, Might sell it if i get the 08 dialed in. I hate to sell it, it runs so darn well.
                  I'll be looking for exactly this sled in about 2-3 years. Gunther will be big enough that the 3 of us won't fit on the tundra.

Mstumpe
                  Looks like you've got your set up dialed right in too.
                  BHA Member

Comment

Not exactly the same as you all have but it does the job.

Former A.F Staff Sergeant

Comment

Here's my heavy hauler.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I've got a friend that is selling an 07 Summit 800 XRS 151 with low miles, real nice sled. I believe he is asking $6000 which is a smoking deal. I've rode this machine and it has some serious power. http://anchorage.craigslist.org/rvs/1127896329.html

Comment

OK I have to ask and I mean this with all do respect to you and your friend. How do you own a sled like that for 2 years and only have 386 miles on it? I have put over 500 on my tundra and I have owned it less than 3 months.

I have to sell a ton of bows and get the Tundra paid way down before I can seriously look at another, but when I do I'll be looking for a post 05 summit and I have to admit I really like the looks of the 05-07's. The 2010 is sick looking too but I doubt even used it will be in my price range when I 'll be looking again.
                          BHA Member

Comment

My sled as of a few weeks ago. New sled will be posted once she's all polished up

The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
                            sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

RickP

keep me in mind, I am a die hard ski-doo rider, and really like the summits. I try to update every 3-5 years depending on use and what the new stuff is like. Right now I have an 05 summit 600(wifes sled and she LOVES it, and so do I) 07 800, and an 08 800 , both are X models so I can mess with the shock valving to get it dialed in. I think I take pretty good care of the sleds, but you can come over and look at any of these sleds and make your own decision. With a enclosed trailer, and a garage setup like a race shop, I admit, they do get babied. By the way, I tend to keep them pretty close to stock.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X