Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freighting on the Yentna

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Freighting on the Yentna

    How's the Su and the Yentna holding up this week? We aren't past McDougall's, hoping it's good that far.

  • #2
    Ugly, but doable, if you have something that can't wait to get out there. I would wait and go by boat soon.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

    Comment


    • #3
      Freighting?????!!!!!!!!!

      I don't think so!!!!
      Just talk to Dave up at Luces he did his last haul on Tues. He said the Big SU. has some issues!!! But the Yentna was still fair, just some ash. He said maybe single sleds, but be careful you never know this time of year!
      Let me know how it goes!!!!!!
      Trail Boss
      Willow Trail Committe
      ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
      To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Just got back from D. landing today, The parking lot getting soft rutting up, had to use 4x4 to pull machines out. There a few still heading out,I took short run down the river, Snow is dark with ash,and the dips are full of water and scab ice that freezes at night.+1 to what Akres said!!
        Remember, Mother nature has no forgiveness for stupidity.
        If you don't care where you are, your not lost

        Comment


        • #5
          Almost got wet

          Last round trip to day . Skip water, over flow, did not haul load . Friday was told of over flow, was kind of fun , but then
          i'm am a true senior sled head!!!!

          Comment

          Footer Adsense

          Collapse
          Working...
          X