Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Survey on Alaska State Parks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Important Survey on Alaska State Parks

    It's time for the SCORP (Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan) for the Alaska Division of Parks and Outdoor Recreation. Don't let the State hear only from the anti-motor crowd this time around. Everyone needs to go and fill out this quick and easy user survey, especially the motor-users and hunting/trapping crowds. This is one of the key elements that the park service uses to figure out what user groups to cater to. The anti-motor, anti-hunt/fish/trap crowd are the ones who generally respond to these surveys. I ask that all residents from all walks of life provide input to the state to balance out the equation this time.

    The general user survey is here...
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...Mkoon1jw_3d_3d

    A youth-only version is here...
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...Jcjz914g_3d_3d

    State Parks website...
    http://dnr.alaska.gov/parks/

    :cool:
    Winter is Coming...

    Go GeocacheAlaska!

  • #2
    Thanks for posting...

    I just wanted to thank you for posting this. It did not cross my mind to post it here, but I filled the survey out after hearing about it elsewhere. Thanks JOAT for bringing this up and staying active on these sort of things.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks JOAT. And it is important that both survey's be responded to.

      SP
      "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
      ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

      Comment


      • #4
        Did it

        Thanks for the link.

        Comment


        • #5
          done, thanks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Great Survey

            Done - Thanks
            How stupid is it to be wasting tons of salmon and halibut as bycatch in the Bering Sea and then have the coastal villages hollaring they have no food? It's got to stop!

            Comment

            Footer Adsense

            Collapse
            Working...
            X