Lost Snow Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Snow Shoes

Lost on the Trail Sat between 1& 3 PM, big Su. Deshka down to scary tree. Turned around when seen that they were gone drove all way back. nothing. These are special to me. They were my dads, 1940 era wood 4 or 5 ft long x 10" wide has rubber style binding. where looped together with 2 pc,s rubber inter tube. If you seen them or found them give me a call. Thanks! Jeff 337-7382
    Remember, Mother nature has no forgiveness for stupidity.
    If you don't care where you are, your not lost

Thats a shame, hate to hear that. I lost a trout net up on the denali highway a little over a year ago that was given to me by my grandfather so I know how that feels. Really hope someone found them and can get them back to you. You might also post on craigslist.
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

Comment

Thanks, Craigslist I,ll give that a try too!

Comment

I'll send this info to the LSDA trail guys. They seem to find things every now and then.
        sigpic
        (907) 495-3374 WWW.DESHKALANDING.COM

Comment

I had left a note at the office, and emailed Bill He said, He would let Larry & Ron Know, Keep my fingers crossed.. Thank you for the help! Jeff

Comment

Probably need to put out a reward. Most of the guys living along the river, will respond kindly that way. I have had to do it a couple times. It goes against my grain, to do it, but it worked.
            SP
            "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
            ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X