Most miles logged in one day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most miles logged in one day?

For me, its 265. Did it with Alaska_Lanche and Polarisblake. Got a hair to go to Arctic Man from Cantwell and back in a day. Weren't there very long and by mile 200 you definitely wanted to quit....
    The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
    sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

In my younger days (59) I went from Unalakleet to Nome in one day 250 miles by myself. When I got to Golovin and gas up I felt so good I decided to continue on to Nome it was only 75 miles away. That turns out to not be a smart thing to do, arrive in Nome around 8pm. Ahhhh….. to be young and dumb.

Comment

Ride man Ride!!!

Each spring we get a group together and go from Willow to Swentna then to Collenville then Forks Roadhouse and down Peter Creek to Oilwell Rd, then back to Willow!!!
      Just a nice days cruise!!!
      246 miles
      Trail Boss
      Willow Trail Committe
      ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
      To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!

Comment

haha all this sub 300 mile days sound pretty wimpy if an iron-dogger were to log on here

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
          haha all this sub 300 mile days sound pretty wimpy if an iron-dogger were to log on here
          No doubt, I thought of that when I posted originally, but thought "What the heck!"

After all, I could be an iron-dogger, I "just dont have the time"

Anyone who ever says something remotely close to that is, well, completely ignorant....
          The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
          sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

NO DOUBT LESS THAN THREE HUNDRED A DAY FOR THAT SUPER MAN IS EASY. 160 IN ONE DAY WAS MY BEST. AND THAT WAS WITH TRAIL BOSS.I"ll ADMIT IT I WAS PRETTY WHOOPED.AND.MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT.:eek: IT WAS 1 HELL OF A RIDE. HAD A LOT OF FUN.

Comment

TBloomA and I run the Yetena River Poker Run all in one day. That usually is about a 200 to 210 mile round trip. I don't think any of our trips this year have been less then 150 miles.

My longest ever run was a 513 mile day......that was the Lake Superior loop. Here in Alaska I have had a couple of 300 to 350 mile days running out to Sleeping Lady, Finger Lake, Rainy Pass/Puntilla.

Trail Boss when you are going to make the loop count me and BloomA in. We have been talking about making that same ride.

Comment

count me in that loop run trailboss sounds like a lot of fun. i will start working out now so i can stay up with you guys

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X