X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AKmud
    replied
    Road Trip!!

In an article in the ADN it said Paxon is reporting 18" already! May be time for a road trip!

Leave a comment:

• walkech
    replied
    Originally posted by AKmud View Post
    I had a friend who used to make fun of me for getting "the itch". He said every time he got the urge to get a snowmachine, he would go outside naked and fire up his chainsaw. After a few minutes in the cold and smoke he got over the urge!

I don't understand some people!
    No, he's the one who dosen't understand.

I got the twitch as soon as I put my sled in the garage.

Also: What's the good word about Super Bowl weekend? I'm looking for a place to ride on saturday and watch the game sunday. Any lodges anyone here would reccomend?

Leave a comment:

• AKmud
    replied
    The itch....

I had a friend who used to make fun of me for getting "the itch". He said every time he got the urge to get a snowmachine, he would go outside naked and fire up his chainsaw. After a few minutes in the cold and smoke he got over the urge!

I don't understand some people!

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Sled head?

Originally posted by walkech View Post
    I always got sad this time of the year for winter to come.

HOWEVER, I just bought my first sled and hope for yards and yards of snow this year!
    It is so good to see that you've finally come around. Has your thumb started twitching yet?

Leave a comment:

• walkech
    replied
    so let's get gone

I just learned how to jet and stumbled outside to see white stuff all over my lawn. El Nino my butt! Bring it on!

I heard about several inches at Erueka. What's the word?

Leave a comment:

• walkech
    replied
    180 degrees

I always got sad this time of the year for winter to come.

HOWEVER, I just bought my first sled and hope for yards and yards of snow this year!

Leave a comment:

• AKmud
    started a topic Lets go riding!!

Lets go riding!!

Snow is getting closer and closer every day! Last year I wrecked my snowmachine (and me!) on Thanksgiving day....looks like I may have a chance a little earlier this year!!

Come on white stuff!

Footer Ad Module 300 x 300

Collapse

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X