Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Still" wanting to Purchase "UTILITY" Snow Machine, thingie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SusitnaAk View Post
    Here's one, 2013 Skandic, 550 fan wt Ski Doo . Say's like new, only 500 miles, asking 8900.00 dollars . List price when it was new was 8849.00.. Crazy used prices
    Like New 2013 Skandic WT under 500 miles!! - atvs, utvs, snowmobiles... (craigslist.org)
    YEP......$3,000.00 maybe $3,300.00

It is also interesting how many "sellers" have blocked many buyers. Their ad say's "Text only", and they and the machine is in Los'Anchorage, AK. but their phone number is South Carolina.

"Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Prices on used snowmachines are ridiculous this year. Since it is about the end of the season you are probably better off waiting until next fall.

Comment

Originally posted by NRick View Post
        Prices on used snowmachines are ridiculous this year. Since it is about the end of the season you are probably better off waiting until next fall.
        Someone here in YXY had gotten their paws on a 2021 Tundra LT ACE. There were none to be had anywhere, for love nor money, and this dude was selling it for $21000. I think he sold it too.
        Fighting gravity is never cheap.

Comment

Well........reluctantly I have decided to sell my dozer and purchase a new Ski-doo next November. At 75 y/o I simply can't make it through one more winter doing snowshoes five months straight. I got near six feet of snow on the ground, and it is going to suck when it turns to slush.
          "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

2004 Skidoo Skandic 440 LT - atvs, utvs, snowmobiles - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
            Here's another one ,17 year old machine ,Only 300.00 more dollars than they paid for it new. Just nuts what they are asking. I would suggest to spring check one right now, they were offering 500.00 incentive, They don't bring many of these machines up per year, probably why the cost of used ones stay's so high. Supply and demand deal. You and I bought the v-800 Swt about same time, {the pig ,you called it} . I still have mine, It is a handful, but it still leads the way when the snow gets deep and breaking trail , these high prices, got me thinking of selling and upgrading the fleet . Hell, besides Guns, Gold and Land what else can you buy and have 10-15-20 years and sell it for what paid for it or more. 10-12yr's ago we were in at around 10,000.00... A new 900, SWT Skandic or expedtion 14,800.00-14,900.00
            Remember, Mother nature has no forgiveness for stupidity.
            If you don't care where you are, your not lost

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X