Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to summit yesterday. While the interior was getting pounded with weather summit yesterday was bluebird with 3.5' of powder. Buuut no base at all. Hitting rocks all day. even up by the "tit" was hitting rocks. IMO not worth it yet, still....... Its the end of Dec for crying out loud.

***NEWS FLASH*** Arctic man cancelled and moved to lower 48 due to lack of snow!!
    Trying to play enough to make working for the money all worth it.

Comment

• Was in Petersville area yesterday (Saturday 31 Dec). Only about 2'; like Kmagers report, no base. Obviously nothing groomed yet.
      As a novice, I was thinking a 4 on a scale of 1-10. Experienced guy I was worth said it was a 1....lol
      Son and I each put about 40 miles on our sleds, so was glad I went; we learned alot.
      8 of us total and no damaged sleds that I am aware of.

Debating on heading that way tomorrow again???

Comment

• Went to puritan the last weekend, no base at all. be careful in the riverbed. 10-12 inches of snow back in boulder. where it is not wind blown

Comment

• Belanger Pass was the same way last Friday. Looks like we have to wait a bit longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
          Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
          Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
          MMSI# 338232859

Comment

• Went from the landing to my cabin just past Lake Creek not much snow trail was good but in some spots alot of rocks still.
            Is it opening day of duck season yet
            Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

• I think that everyone that goes out D landing should gather a sled load of snow and as they are on their trip out on the river and put it on the trail.It does not look like a lot in the for cast .

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bend View Post
                I think that everyone that goes out D landing should gather a sled load of snow and as they are on their trip out on the river and put it on the trail.It does not look like a lot in the for cast .
                Ya this winter has sucked hoping we get some real snow soon
                Is it opening day of duck season yet
                Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

• Has anyone been out to Figure 8 Lake this season?
                  how is the trail for fan cooled snowmachines?
                  thank you

Comment

• Went out to flat horn this weekend. Trail is fine, it got about 10-12" of news snow on Monday.

Comment

• What's the word for this weekend? Cantwell have enough or am I asking to tear my sleds up?
                      i think petersvile is still a no-go?

Comment

• Sunday 12 Nov 2017.
                        Parks Mile 191-192
                        East side of Highway.
                        About 2 1/2 feet. Good riding - moderate amount of people.

Comment

• Still snow at the puritan creek trail? looking to make a trip this weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Roper85 View Post
                            Still snow at the puritan creek trail? looking to make a trip this weekend
                            Just came back from lake Louise snowmachine rescue mission. Driving by there the snow looked awfully thin. Only a foot or two left at lake Louise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X