Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petersville is good, not going sunday but possibly monday if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by matjpow View Post
      Are those spider sheep on your avatar? :confused:
      New evolution dall sheep!!!
      "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." John Muir

Comment

Anyone riding this Friday? I went to Petersville this past Friday and the snow was deep and untracked. We broke trail most of the day and found a few small draws that had some overflow issues. Got stuck a bunch too but it was still a lot of fun. Thinking this coming Friday that the snow should be firmed up and the riding should be a bit easier.

Comment

riding tomorrow

Anyone riding tomorrow (Tuesday)? let me know, did'nt want to be the Lone Ranger out there. I'm leaving ANC in the morning, no preference in direction, something fairly close. Thx
          2012 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 22'
          150Hp Yamaha

Comment

We are riding Petersville on Saturday, will be about 6 of us all riding Summits. We are thinking about riding up near Lunchbox, if you see us stop by and say hi.

Comment

Anyone interested in riding Lost Lake this week?

Comment

What day are you thinking of going? I have never been up there, but would like to.

Comment

I could go probably any day but am thinking maybe Wednesday before the real cold weather hits us.

Comment

Anyone heading out for X-Mas weekend ? Wife and I are driving down and plan to park the RV out at 11.5 mile.

Stop by and show us the neighborhood, been 15 years since I last road the Petersville area or stopped at the Forks :<)

Comment

If you take the road into the Forks, be ready for a very bumpy ride. It has not been groomed yet and the moguls are almost unbearable. We usually ride a little ways in the cut across some swamps to the east/west express where the riding is better.

We rode there this past Saturday and it was COLD but once we got to riding we warmed up pretty quick. P-Ville is suppose to get some good snow in the next week accroding to Tony at Kenny Creek. You can send him an e-mail and he can give you updates.

Comment

New RMK

I Picked up a new 600 RMK this weekend..first brand new sled I have owned.. Pretty sweeeet... drove it sat and put on 4 miles, Sunday added another 10.. Yay... Going out tonight for bunnies and do some predator calling..
                        Attached Files
                        Quality Counts @ Dahlberg's Taxidermy

Comment

Originally posted by AkHunter45 View Post
                          If you take the road into the Forks, be ready for a very bumpy ride.
                          Wife and I were just talking about those Mogules last night, I was remembering 6 foot deep rollers last time we rode there..

Thanks for the update, but what do you consider COLD... Were driving down from Fairbanks, lats ride out was -20, my limit. More concerned about keeping the RV warm for the wife or else she will have me heading home in a day :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by bearqst View Post
                            Wife and I were just talking about those Mogules last night, I was remembering 6 foot deep rollers last time we rode there..

Thanks for the update, but what do you consider COLD... Were driving down from Fairbanks, lats ride out was -20, my limit. More concerned about keeping the RV warm for the wife or else she will have me heading home in a day :eek:
                            It's not cold there now, it is 35 in talkeetna this morning and 33 at keeny creek lodge. Going to be a warm one. Although this weekend highs should be in the mid 20's and lows in the single digits to lower teens.

Comment

oh and the latest rumor according to the kenny creek lodge is that petersville road will get groomed by christmas.

Comment

Warm weather and groomed, can't get any better than that.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X