Alpine creek lodge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpine creek lodge?

Anyone been out the Denali lately? Curious how the snow has been holding up? I may be up for a ride about April 10 and just wanted a feeler on what to expect.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Was out there last weekend, and the snow around cantwell was disappearing fast. It was in the mids 40s at the lodge, so I imagine the snow is disappearing fast around there too. But give them a shout and they will let you know current conditions.

Comment

Ya Iíll text them when it
      Gets closer. Just curious on reports From
      The area.
      Www.blackriverhunting.com
      Master guide 212

Comment

2 weeks ago it was great. The road was in the best shape I've ever seen. Not sure how it has held up though.

Comment

I went in from Cantwell on Friday, March 29. The parking lot is bare and the first five miles had several places where the road was entirely bare also. I think by the 10th you'll need to trailer your machines down the highway until you hit snow.

Comment

Snow is holding great, except on my 8 acres. I rode out Thursday. No gravel showing between the lodge and MP123. I already had my truck moved up to there, but when I arrived the plows had just arrived to 123. The snow in the Clearwaters and Watana's is holding excellent! The state plans to plow in just a few more miles, then wait a week or so. Good luck!
            Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X