No announcement yet.

Lake louise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have reports on the trail conditions in the area? What about the trail from Eureka to the lake?

Comment

As the day went on, I got a scoop on the what is happing question! North of Larson bay, overflow is happening again, the Channel is wide open, stay away from the middle of Lake Louise, open water again. The rest of the area seems to be holding its own in the 30 degree temps, and winds in excess 50mph. I Forgot to mention, some of the Lake Louise snowmachine club rep's staked alot of the trails this weekend also. Still more to go...
      Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Iím thinking about heading out to Louise here pretty soon to try and find one nice large burbot for the deep fryer if anyone has any tips and tricks it would be greatly appreciated. Not by any means looking to put a hurting on the spawning burbot numbers. Like I said just looking for one respectable fish to feed a large family for one night only. If anyone else is interested in making the trip and has some know how I would be open to that and have all the gear needed. Also not looking to hire a guide. Would rather just wing it and see what happens. I do not plan on thumping any lake trout on this trip. Thanks in advance for any info and I hope everyone is having a good year on the ice.

Comment

Major success!!

Comment

Overflow is bad this year. Everyone be careful out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
              Overflow is bad this year. Everyone be careful out there.
              ...lolzies

Comment

I wonder how mr Hankins is doing up there, marking any fish?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X