• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those special passengers

http://sportys.com/AOPAStore/product/9533

and this one.

http://sportys.com/AOPAStore/product/10882

Glad I'm not special How's it going Rick?
    JOHN

Comment

I'm special. The GF is getting the tank.
      "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

without auto pilot it is a b***h .... never able to accomplish the act in a cessna ..... but there are pleanty of off airport strips up kinik way where all you have to worry about is misquito bites on the butt ..... Ahhhhh to be young again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alaska4ever View Post
          Glad I'm not special How's it going Rick?
          Ha!. Hey John...

Not to sound pejorative but,.... your the wrong gender! Ha!.

Comment

You know, never once have I seen Sporty's offer these products in men's boxers or briefs.....they are missing out on the small, but lucrative, women pilots market! roud:

Comment

Originally posted by northbird1 View Post
              You know, never once have I seen Sporty's offer these products in men's boxers or briefs.....they are missing out on the small, but lucrative, women pilots market! roud:
              Hey! I just now looked again at that ad and they DO have the men's boxers! Hmmmmm....now I need to get a "special passenger"!

Comment

Originally posted by northbird1 View Post
                Hey! I just now looked again at that ad and they DO have the men's boxers! Hmmmmm....now I need to get a "special passenger"!
                Don't Ace pilots have groupies too?

We need to start a web site just for gals outside that want to go for a flight or two with an Ak pilot. Once this list is made up and the health cards are handed out,..... we'll be set Ha!.

Comment

Originally posted by ocnfish View Post
                  without auto pilot it is a b***h .... never able to accomplish the act in a cessna ..... but there are pleanty of off airport strips up kinik way where all you have to worry about is misquito bites on the butt ..... Ahhhhh to be young again!!!
                  ocnfish...your just not dexterous enough that's all. GEttin' old??Ha.

No...there's smaller target they like and much more painful I can vouch for that one.

Here's one I made up;;

How is a politician different then a mosquito?

The mosquito has to think to survive and usually you can get rid of a mosquito..HA!.

Comment

And..... while we are looking at clothes for the modern traveler (even if it is in the bush) here's something to keep your valuables safe.

http://www.spyville.com/brief-safe-underwear.html
                    BG

Comment

Originally posted by RocketRick View Post
                      Don't Ace pilots have groupies too?
                      I think mine would be called gropies!

Comment

Originally posted by FLtoAK05 View Post
                        And..... while we are looking at clothes for the modern traveler (even if it is in the bush) here's something to keep your valuables safe.

http://www.spyville.com/brief-safe-underwear.html
                        Flyto - That's a riot.

Had to send it on . Whoever thght that up really does have a sense of humor HA!.

Thanks for that HA! LOL...

Comment

SO I was in a bad mood until I read this...too funny! Especially the safety underwear!

I'm with you norhtbird, they need to cater a little more to us female flyers :-)

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X