looking to get to alexander lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to get to alexander lake

Looking to do some pike fishing at alexnder lake. Im a 27y/o A&P mechanic who would like to get out on alexander lake this month. If you are interested pm me or if you could recomend somebody working this area give me a buzz.
    if you wait to the lasdt minute it only takes a minute.....

The ice on Alexander Lake isn't going to last much longer. Not for safe ops, anyway. Lake Hood and other lakes around the area will become unusable in a week or so. Unusable for skis and a few weeks early for floats. Alexander Lake will thaw before Lake Hood will but don't expect float operations until about the end of the first week of May. If you're really wanting to go by plane on skis you'd better go very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pid View Post
      The ice on Alexander Lake isn't going to last much longer. Not for safe ops, anyway. Lake Hood and other lakes around the area will become unusable in a week or so. Unusable for skis and a few weeks early for floats. Alexander Lake will thaw before Lake Hood will but don't expect float operations until about the end of the first week of May. If you're really wanting to go by plane on skis you'd better go very soon.
      Right, Mr. Pid. And tell him to not stay overlong . . . . .

Comment

Should have said something about a month ago. Fishing was pretty good. I took the skis off a couple of weeks ago so I wouldnt be tempted into trouble.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X