Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

Just bought a lightspeed Zulu headset and all I can say is Wow! Besides all the extra stuff it has, the noice reduction almost takes all motor noise away. It's amazing and I really could not believe the difference that they make. Just a warning, dont ever put a pair on if you dont have the money to buy them(you will be spoiled). They have average clamping pressure, just a little more than my flightcom headset, and fit my big ears well. I purchased them on ebay for $770, saving about $80. And before them I thought I loved my wife.

Terry

Are you familiar with Bose? I'd be really surprised if they are better than Bose... Great buy though! Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

You still love your wife, you just can't hear what she's saying...

Comment

Bose

Yea, Im familiar with the bose headset. The bose is a great headset and I would say almost a equal to the the Zulu. One of my best friends has the Bose since the came out, like eight years ago. He has returned them for repair 3 times. Also, another great selling point is the blue tooth for calling FSS, the other day I was even using them for listening to my IPOD. And did I say they were $200.

akaviator, think your spot on with the automatice wife ANR.

Terry

Comment

Another good one

For the last year and one half I have been real pleased with my Lightspeed Thirty 3G headsets. Comfortable similar noise reduction and I can hook up my cell phone or MP3 player. The sound is sooooo good that I will sometimes just listen to music at home, I hear every single note is crystal clear. At the time I think I paid about $550.00.

Comment

opps

Opps, what I meant to say was they are 200 cheaper than the BOSE not that they cost $200.

Terry

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X