Is there any market for airplane or pilot stuff.......???

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kasilofchrisn View Post
    I would think if you have ammo you couldn't sell in the spring you could donate it to the friends of the NRA.
    They could then distribute it to youth shooters for practice in the shooting sports And/or use it as part of their fundraising efforts to raise funds for the youth shooting sports.
    But I'm quite certain that it would sell if you actually put a price on it and would negotiate with people.
    Also if you listed it here and end up burning it because you don't get max value for it that does seem spiteful to many people even if that is not your intent.

Well, it's been a couple days now. I guess he doesn't feel the need to explain the logic behind the possible future ammo burning any further.
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post

Well, it's been a couple days now. I guess he doesn't feel the need to explain the logic behind the possible future ammo burning any further.
      Yeah I guess not.
      Sure seems like his ammo investment was a big waste.
      Some good growth stock mutual funds would have paid out close to 12% annually.
      A good 401K may have been close to that.
      Now he's got ammo he won't use and can't seem to sell.
      I hate to see good ammo go to waste but it's not mine so......

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

"The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Comment

Have you ever seen him offer a reasonable deal?
        Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug in Alaska View Post
          Have you ever seen him offer a reasonable deal?
          Now THAT might get him talking again!

Comment

Now THAT might get him talking again!
            NO......point in "feeding" you TROLLS.

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post

Seriously? So, everybody is a troll because you won't answer a simple question as to why you would choose to burn all your ammo rather than sell it or give it away. Yeah right. I guess it couldn't possibly be that other than spite you have no logical explanation that would stand up to any kind of scrutiny whatsoever. No, that couldn't be it at all. And you wonder why people don't want to deal with you? Get a grip!

Comment

Seriously? So, everybody is a troll because you won't answer a simple question as to why you would choose to burn all your ammo rather than sell it or give it away. Yeah right. I guess it couldn't possibly be that other than spite you have no logical explanation that would stand up to any kind of scrutiny whatsoever. No, that couldn't be it at all. And you wonder why people don't want to deal with you? Get a grip!
                Yep it's a pretty simple question!
                Speaking of trolls by the way. I hear there's a troll in the Ammo dump forum who keeps listing ammo for sale with no pictures and won't list a price or accept a price for it.
                Maybe the same person is one of the trolls in this thread as well?

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

"The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Comment

Answer this question. If I own it, why is it any of your business what I do with my possessions...??

Comment

Answer this question. If I own it, why is it any of your business what I do with my possessions...??
                    I personally don't care what you do with your possessions. But if you put it out there on a public forum then you open yourself up to scrutiny. You saying "why do I care?" is like you trying to post something about anything and expecting nobody to answer your post.

Comment

These statements meet the exact definition of a comment that a troll would make:
                      Other than e-bay.......? Or just throw it in dumpster.....???
                      It will likely get burnt in the spring. That is just a "poster" they likely sell on e-bay for $40.00 to $60.00 but there is a lot of nice oil paintings. Burn it all in the spring. With the ammo.
                      I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. Physicist ― Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan54 View Post

These statements meet the exact definition of a comment that a troll would make:
                        NO.....that is a member discussing his "PERSONAL" property, and "HIS" options for doing as he pleases with "HIS" property. It is really none of your business. unless it is illegal.

Comment

Oy. Gentlemen, I think we're done here. The question has been answered.

Though...I'll add one more suggestion. The Craigslist aviation page is pretty active. That may be another avenue.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X