Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the great men of aviation, Chuck Yeager has departed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the great men of aviation, Chuck Yeager has departed.

"If you want to grow old as a pilot, you've got to know when to push it, and when to back off".....Chuck Yeager

Chuck Yeager - Wikipedia
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

"An incredible life well lived, America's greatest Pilot, & a legacy of strength, adventure, & patriotism will be remembered forever." ~Victoria Yeager
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

'Right Stuff' Pilot Legend Chuck Yeager Dies at 97 | Newsmax.com
      "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

I’ve got some prints of some cool old promotional (recruiting?) pictures my wife’s grandfather who was a USAF photographer took of him and some bawdy movie star. Guess Yeager was quite a character. 97...wow. Life well lived!

Comment

He has always been one of my heroes. RIP
          I am the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to. - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Met him a few times. He used to ride on us (Penair) to King Salmon quite often to fish at Mike Cusacks lodge.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X