Kulik Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kulik Lake

Thinking Iíll fly down to Kulik Lake next week for the fabled Rainbows. Probably will fish the river connecting the two lakes. I donít want to impose on the lodge, recommendations? <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Floats or wheels?
    14 Days to Alaska
    Also available on Kindle and Nook

Comment

Floats<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The water has been low all summer. The lodge operates float planes in the river and in the lake on the beach in front of the lodge. If operations are in the river, look for a place to park that is out of the somewhat limited waterlane options they have for getting to and from their little backwater where they keep the planes, and certainly park out of anything that looks like a viable takeoff lane. Other than that, should be no problem. Lots of other operators go in and out of there most years, though there is usually less of a low-water limitation on where planes can get to within the river.
        14 Days to Alaska

Comment

Thanks Troy<br/><br/>Iíll park well away from the lodge and waterway. Thanks for the info<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Troy Hamon View Post
            Floats or wheels?
            Is the wheel strip public?

Comment

Originally posted by z987k View Post

Is the wheel strip public?
              Yes, the eastern end, around 2000' worth, is on public land and is a public strip. The western end is owned by the group that owns the lodge. There are yellow fuel drums at the property line along the edges of the strip if you want to make sure you know how to stay off the private end just stay east of those barrels.
              14 Days to Alaska

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X