Mid Air Collision near Soldotna.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Air Collision near Soldotna.

Details are sketchy for now. Perhaps a Beaver on floats and a Super Cub.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Beaver on floats belonging to High Adventure and a Cub registered to Rep. Gary Knopp. Info released to the media.

Comment

7 died and one survivor

Comment

No survivors. One died enroute. Knopp was alone in his Piper Aztec. 6 persons in the Beaver.

Comment

Sad day for me. Having guided for High Adventure Air for a number of years, Greg Bell and I had quite a few hours together in their beavers. He and his brother Mark have been flying most all their lives and I always felt totally safe and comfortable when flying with them. My heart and prayers go out to all the families involved. My young friend Eric, Greg's son, lost his daddy today. I hurt for him terribly as I know what it's like to suddenly loose your father...

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/avia...a-ntsb-says/#_
          Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
            Sad day for me. Having guided for High Adventure Air for a number of years, Greg Bell and I had quite a few hours together in their beavers. He and his brother Mark have been flying most all their lives and I always felt totally safe and comfortable when flying with them. My heart and prayers go out to all the families involved. My young friend Eric, Greg's son, lost his daddy today. I hurt for him terribly as I know what it's like to suddenly loose your father...<br/><br/>https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/avia...a-ntsb-says/#_
            <br/><br/>Sorry man. Thatís a sting to be felt for a long, long time. Be well.

Comment

Very tragic
              -Tim

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X