Catto on a 108hp Cub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catto on a 108hp Cub

I am looking for pitch advice for a Catto on a 108 SC. Catto recommends a 80x36, I want to be sure before I spend the $. I know more hp is the answer but the airplane works for me at 5 1/2 gph. Any advice/leads appreciated. Jim

Originally posted by cruiser18 View Post
    I am looking for pitch advice for a Catto on a 108 SC. Catto recommends a 80x36, I want to be sure before I spend the $. I know more hp is the answer but the airplane works for me at 5 1/2 gph. Any advice/leads appreciated. Jim
    Jdood8@yahoo.com is my email

Comment

What are you running on there now? 36 is pretty flat...but I'm not familiar with what station they (Catto) are measuring from....

Comment

I am running a stock 74x48 Sensenich. I thought 36 was pretty flat also, that is why I hesitated with the purchase. I am on 31's so I can get by with the length, just wondering what others may be running. Thanks, Jim

Comment

I've run a sensenich 76x56 and a catto 82x48. At the same fuel burn (around 6) the catto cruises about 5 mph slower. The catto takes off much faster and climbs much better. Throttle response is instant. It is also much smoother.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X