First year of flying put to video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First year of flying put to video

The 14th of April marked my first full year after getting my license. I put together my first video project of some of the clips I got throughout that time. Let me know what you think.

US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

Dang, Cory. Inspiration is what that is! I've been flying for over a decade, but haven't touched that kind of flying. I start work in a Cub within the next two weeks, though, so thanks for the inspiring images! Most excellent!!

Comment

awesome...great job...

Comment

Great Video Cory !!!! Love it !!!!

Comment

Really cool video, Cory, But I gotta say the music is excessively repetitive and a bit grating.

Comment

Ya, I am having a little bit of a tough time with the soundtrack side of the videos. I cant figure out how to blend in different tracks yet. This was my first attempt at a video...

Comment

Nevertheless a really cool video. Looks like gopro. Nice editing on the different shots. Good luck with the sound track learning curve.

Comment

Nice!! Flying sure opened up a whole new world!!! Do you have a landing strip at your cabin??
                EricL

Comment

Not yet, but I am working on it!

Comment

Great video!

Comment

Great video !

Comment

Looking into ground school now. Very inspiring. How did you learn where all those different landing strips were?

Comment

I loved the shadow meeting the plane, then falling away after t/o. Lots of good clean footage. Great "reveal" of the glacier after that t/o too. Got to 2nd the music. I turned down the volume and listened to it olds school, "mute". Would have liked you cutting in now and then "on the radio" if possible. All in all, for a first time effort, you did very good. Thanks for taking that time and sharing it w/ us. Now I just need to get my electrical issue solved and get back up in the air before annual is due.
                          ARR

Comment

Originally posted by kgsthebest View Post
                            Looking into ground school now. Very inspiring. How did you learn where all those different landing strips were?
                            Good luck and keep at it! I think it is the best thing I have ever done! Once you get your license just keep flying and find others to fly with that have been at it a while. There are so many strips up here and I am finding a new place to land just about every time I go up! Just take it slow with the off airport stuff though.

Comment

Awesome! I hope to be that adventurous one day soon.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X