Suspension (spanner) Wrench for 05 Polaris Sportsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension (spanner) Wrench for 05 Polaris Sportsman

I am looking for a spanner wrench to adjust the suspension on my 05 Polaris Sportsman 700 efi. Polaris use to put one in the tool kit until 2005 and they quit carrying them at the dealer. They claim no one adjusts there suspension.

If anyone has one that they don't use and is willing to part with it, I would like to buy one. Or if you live in Fairbanks and would be willing to let me use one that would be fine too. But would prefer to purchase one. Thanks!

Richard
    Attached Files

Use can use channel locks. On my brute I jack it in the air, spary some wd-40 on the adjuster and the OEM wrench works great.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Water_Gremlin
      Use can use channel locks. On my brute I jack it in the air, spary some wd-40 on the adjuster and the OEM wrench works great.
      I too use a large Channel-lock plier on my '94 Big Bear. A few days ago I found an oil filter plier at Home Depot, and i could probably turn it into a spanner wrench with a little filing on the jaws. This plier is made by Channel-lock, I believe, and have blue color plastic over the handle.

Comment

I'll try it!

Thanks for the info! I thought about the channel locks but did'nt know if it would tear up the adjusting disc. I'll give it a try! If it works for you guys, it should work for me.

Thanks again!
        Richard

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X