Honda Rancher 07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Rancher 07

Anyone have anything good, bad or indiffrent to say about the 2007 rancher.

looking thru the glass

I have stood looking thru the window of the Honda dealer admiring the 2007. The dealer won't let me in anymore because I sit on the machine and make motor sounds. They say I scare the real customers.
    nice looking machine
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Comment

Originally posted by jim mcleary View Post
      Anyone have anything good, bad or indiffrent to say about the 2007 rancher.
      I have a couple of the 06 rancher AT 400s. I just bought them this summer and they sure seem nice compared to the last set of wheelers I had. (early 90's Suzukis) Looks like the difference between the 06 and the 07 is the 07 has a little bigger carb and there is something different about the front differential. (not sure exactly what)

We used them up off the Denali and they were smooth, went through mud I couldn't believe and we had zero problems with them. The only thing I didn't like was when I was pulling the trailer behind one of them, there was a couple of times I could have used just a bit more power. On a side note, I got back from the hunt and found my wifes cousin selling his 2004 Fourman Rubicon 500. It was too good a deal to pass up so I bought it too. Haven't really had a chance to put it to the test yet.
      “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskacanoe View Post
        I have stood looking thru the window of the Honda dealer admiring the 2007. The dealer won't let me in anymore because I sit on the machine and make motor sounds. They say I scare the real customers.
        nice looking machine
        That's a good one! :-)
        “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Interesting thing today, My father-in-law, brother-in-law and one of their company employees came out to ride my 4 wheelers. One of the Rancher ATs developed a weird problem. If you put it in reverse the engine starts to miss. It is perfectly smooth in forward gear. It does this if it is 2 or 4wd, ESP or auto. That's kinda bizarre...must be the something in the electronics?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X