chainsaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chainsaw

anybody got a good system of carrying a chainsaw on your wheeler? I was thinking of the kolpin attachment.
    ...Jackie Bushman is a TOOL

I've got the Kolpin saw bracket on my 6x6 and it works great. Only problem I could see is finding a good place to mount it on a 4x4. I've got a serious custom rack on my wheeler so you might have to do some creative engineering to make a spot for it to work well.

My machine is on the right and you can see where the saw is mounted. Only place on a 4 wheeler I can think of would be on the back rack with the bar hanging down. I don't know if the bar would catch on stuff though.

AKmud
    sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Mud, where was this?? I see moose antlers!!
      The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
      sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

It was on my Farewell hunt two years ago.
        AKmud
        sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

If you can find a rack

mount that doesn't have the blade hanging down go for it. I haven't so just strap it on my rack. As sure as I mount it with the blade hanging down, it will end up looking like a horseshoe. I will say that I don't often carry a saw though.
          Mike
          Mike
          www.alaskaatvclub.org
          There is a faster way off the mountain, might hurt a little though.:eek:

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X