Per Forum Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some deeper issues....

first gentleman: "Yes, your honor, I am here to consumate this relationship. I'm ready for the next step. Let's do this!"

Justice of the Peace: "Well then, sir, based on this love and commitment I now pronounce you man....and machine. You may kiss your wheeler."

"Is there anyone here who objects to this union?"

Dealers/mechanics: "NOT US!!!"

Okay, okay...its cheesy, but a little funny? lol!

*disclaimer: No specific atv manufacturers were mentioned in this parody.
    Proud to be an American!

Comment

It is funny how people get about their trucks/wheelers/sleds/boats/guns/scopes/boots/packs/and pretty much anything else. I for one have no problem having a buddy with an Arctic Cat talk trash cuz he's got more ground clearance than my Honda or whatever other feature. But some get soooo mad if you talk their equip down. Its a very disfunctional relationship between man and his tools! thats why I always say take most things you read with a grain of salt as lots of info is completely biased!

Comment

I will correct my previous post above about Yamahas.

Yamahas suck because they are spelled funny. Happy Snyd?

People really need to be able to read Satire, Sarcasm when they read something that somebody post trying to lighten up the atmoshpere on some of these threads.

Comment

tattoo on my arm

Mr Tatoo guy..
          Right below my Ford Emblem and to the right of my Ex girl friends name and between the Dixie flag..could you please put the Polaris emblem in that open spot?
          No I am not drunk! This is very serious to me. My Wheeler means everything to me and and and ..I need this tattoo to show the world...
          yeah.. show the world... That I love my Wheeler.. Oh yeah.. can you put the serial Number on their too.. if there is room.. and also my add on winch and rifle scabbard.....
          Not a problem skippy.......
          When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Comment

Originally posted by AlleninAlaska View Post
            I will correct my previous post above about Yamahas. Yamahas suck because they are spelled funny. Happy Snyd?
            Ya. The correct spelling is Yamahammer or Yamahondahammer

Originally posted by AlleninAlaska View Post
            People really need to be able to read Satire, Sarcasm when they read something that somebody post trying to lighten up the atmoshpere on some of these threads.
            Yup. By the way... My 600lbs of metal, plastic and rubber is better than your hunk of metal plastic and rubber because I only buy the best and I know what's best and if it's not the best then I'm not the best and besides I need to be cooler than all my friends and have everyone envy me because I am in more debt cuz I bought a more expensive hunk of metal, plastic and rubber and I'm a product of a consumer driven society and can't get over it cuz the Jones just bought an even bigger hunk of metal, plastic and rubber than me but thats okay cuz I just got a platnum visa and the kids 5 dividend checks will be here next month anyway so I'm going to buy the biggest baddest best hunk of metal,plastic and rubber and then you'll all see that I really am the best and know what's best cuz I've got the best and I post on these forums all the time and to top it off I'm a sourdough and killed a moose, griz, sheep, goat, 5 blackies, and bou this year all one shot kills cuz I'm an ethical hunter and I used a different gun on each one, by the way how long have YOU been living in Alaska huh????
            Last edited by Snyd; 09-30-2006, 22:15.
            A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

Comment

Where has our country gone?!

I believe one of the great things about our country was(is?) that we have a right to free speech. Unfortunately this means that even those that you completly disagree with. If you don't like their (opinion) dont listen or simply ignore them. Because of this I will tell you that I have had very poor experience with BOTH polaris ATVs that I have owned. You can take my opinion it or leave it. It is up to you.

Comment

In the legal sense, there is NO libel if a person is stating a fact. If you own X machine and x happens to it and then the dealer does x, there is no way they can win a suit against you if you have stated the facts.
                “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Are you saying X happens?!
                  A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

Comment

I would say some uneducated owners get lost in the complexity of these machines and all bets are off when it comes to X, Y, and Z.

I am not placing blame in this case scenario or even trying to relate this to the origins of the topic at hand, but its quite obvious a frustrated owner can twist the scenario in their mind and they have to find blame somewhere. Then a scapegoat is born and the herd is gathered on the internet.

ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT PLACING BLAME ON THE ORIGINATOR OF THE TOPIC AND I AM NOT TRYING TO RELATE IT TO THE PROBLEM HE IS EXPERIENCING. This is a simple explanation of some atv problems that I see on the internet, not this one in particular.

Originally posted by GreginAlaska View Post
                    In the legal sense, there is NO libel if a person is stating a fact. If you own X machine and x happens to it and then the dealer does x, there is no way they can win a suit against you if you have stated the facts.
                    sigpic

Comment

My Turn

OK, if this will make y'all feel better I own a 2005 Grizzly 660. This moose season it broke down for me. The right rear axle backed out of the differential enough that I ruined the spline on the hub and tore a boot. I replaced it myself but I still had about $275 in the parts. Nobody gave me a good reason that this happened except that the clip on the axle that slightly holds the axle into the gear in the differential backed out. All parts were still in place except that the axle backed out far enough that the dust cover was off the differential. Needless to say I was not happy with this happening and I am somewhat concerned that it may happen again since there was no apparent cause. There may be something to be said for the solid axle on my Arctic Cat 500. One thing for sure it is much more stable on side hills than the machines with the independent rear suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Snyd View Post
                        Are you saying X happens?!

Ya, and don't you hate it when X happens? :-)
                        “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Those old ac's had a great rear suspension. Not a swing arm. More of a floating axle like on a pickup. I have an 02 griz and haven't had that problem. I have heard of Gorilla axles backing out because of the clip on the griz. Go over to atvfrontier.com in the Yamaha forum and ask around. May be a fix so that it doesn't happen again.

Comment

X

Originally posted by GreginAlaska View Post
                            Ya, and don't you hate it when X happens? :-)
                            Ya and X just happened to Contender on his griz....

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X