Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to bird creek today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Went to bird creek today

    and I couldnt believe the bear sign. some prints were 7-8" wide. Definitly a target rich environment. Some pretty good mud. I only got stuck 3 times. Great day for a pretty good ride.

  • #2
    Bird Creek Trail???

    Where is the trailhead located? How long is the trail and what conditions could one expect? Always looking for new ground to cover. Thanks
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

    Comment


    • #3
      Trailhead

      AKres,
      Just south of birdcreek there is that gas station and I believe it is 2 roads past that take a left. There is that automotive shop on the corner. Follow the dirt road all the way to the end and you will deadend into the parking area.

      Theres a few different trails. I'm not sure where they all go. The trail is pretty rocky, and after a good rain there are a few good mud pits. for the most part, all the puddles have a good solid bottom.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks. Will give it a shot, before it snows.
        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

        Comment

        Footer Adsense

        Collapse
        Working...
        X