Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meat wagon plans

Does anybody know what happened to the meat wagon trailer plans? When I click on the links, I get a page not found error 404. Does anybody have a copy of those plans that I may borrow, have or buy? This is where the links are that I am talking about. https://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/activities/atv-orv

This might get you a little closer, but didn’t find much else.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20070102...ex.php?cPath=8

Comment

ATV Trailer Plans for a Walking Beam ATV Tub Trailer (all-about-moose.com)

No idea what happened to the link. I found the above site hoping it helps.

Patriot Life Member NRA
      Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
      Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Please check your PM for Alaska Tough Trailers contact information.
        Forum Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by kenaifoto View Post
          Does anybody know what happened to the meat wagon trailer plans? When I click on the links, I get a page not found error 404. Does anybody have a copy of those plans that I may borrow, have or buy? This is where the links are that I am talking about. https://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/activities/atv-orv
          The trailer plans are no longer being sold publicly, but some are still available. Send us a PM if you would like to request plans directly from Mike R.
          Forum Support Team

Comment

Not that hard to do. I figured the width and length. Bought some angle iron and notched it 45 degrees on each end, 90 degrees on the other three bends then bent it to a rectangle and welded the joints. For an axle, 2x2 square tubing. Tongue, same thing, 2x2 square tubing. 6 Roblee's has hub kits that go right into the tubing and ATV trailer tires. I just welded them in place. I run a 2" ball on the rear of my ATV so I bought a 2" hitch and bolted it in place. The box is 1/2" plywood with angle iron in the corners for support. Simple to make. Just keep the width the same as your ATV. If the ATV fits between the trees, so should the wagon. Click image for larger version

Name:	20220113_144325[1].jpg
Views:	75
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	2778450

Patriot Life Member NRA

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220113_145312[1].jpg
Views:	108
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	2778452 Rough sketch, I don't have AutoCAD anymore but an easy frame to make.

Patriot Life Member NRA

Comment

Thank you everybody for the responses.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X