Let’s explore some trails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let’s explore some trails

I would like to find some folks that would like to get out explore trails. I got a book on ATV trails for Alaska. Let’s ck out Eureka and Monument, I’ve only been hunting up on the Denali Hwy the last few years, so that’s about all I know.
    I’m at one.river@hotmail.com or reply here. Almost forgot I’m in anchorage
    Happy Trails
    ps... I’m retired and have lots of time during the week when I’m not bear baiting.
    Last edited by blackie; 06-02-2020, 12:09.

Well... I just finished building a small campground at Pinochle Trailhead in Glacier View that's a great place for familes and kids to ride. It's only 5 spaces with tables and fire rings but theres lots of room in back to make your own camp site also. It's spread with gravel but still new so soft in spots if it's raining. Walk back and check the area before bringing a big rig into the back. Check it out at www.pinochletrail.com
    Attached Files

Comment

Jordan, thanks for the heads up. It has been several years since I have been on this trail, but it is nice to see someone doing this!

Comment

I'm game to check out some trails. Relatively new to the area so I'm not familiar enough yet where I can and can't go, but I've got a Ranger that's ready to roll.

Comment

Do you have time during the week?

Comment

Jordan, would love to check out your camp ground. What mile mark off the Glenn?
            -Tim

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X