Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water_Gremlin
    replied
    I dont know much about offset rim specs. Theres a few things to probably keep an eye on.

Usually IRS rims will not work on the rear of a SRA quad due to the offset, they will stick too far undernieth the rear fenders. I know some of the Rangers have IRS, I dont know if all do. I am not a polaris man. SRA rims will work on the rear of an IRS quad but the driver will turn into a mud brick on the trail, they stick out that far. I believe all adult sized polaris quads have the same bolt pattern, I am not sure about the rim size though.

It might not be an answer to your question, but I hope it helps.

Leave a comment:

• AkHunter45
    replied
    Offset

Originally posted by AKmud
    I'm looking at the Dennis Kirk site for new front rims for my 6x6. I was told rims for the Ranger will fit my machine and the offset will help fit wider tires without rubbing problems.

Question -
    The offset measurements are given like 3/5 (for an 8" rim) and 2/3 (for a 5" rim). There are different variations as well of course. My question is which number is inside and which is outside measurement? For the 3/5 is it 3" inside and 5" outside? or visa versa?
    I believe the first number is outside and the second is inside.

Leave a comment:

• AKmud
    started a topic Rim offset

Rim offset

I'm looking at the Dennis Kirk site for new front rims for my 6x6. I was told rims for the Ranger will fit my machine and the offset will help fit wider tires without rubbing problems.

Question -
    The offset measurements are given like 3/5 (for an 8" rim) and 2/3 (for a 5" rim). There are different variations as well of course. My question is which number is inside and which is outside measurement? For the 3/5 is it 3" inside and 5" outside? or visa versa?

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X