This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

permeneta trail tomorrow ( sunday)

we are going to riding sunday morning , want to be at the trail head 10-1030.

anyone want to go?

we have a 07 450 king quad
    sorry for short notice

Comment

Is anyone still doing this? I need some riding partners

Comment

We might be going riding next weekend. If we are, I will let you know. Some of my friends are talking about wanting to go but no plans have been made yet.
        2007 Yamaha Rhino 660
        2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE w/EPS
        http://www.grizzlycentral.com/

Comment

going to petersville sat and sunday 12th and 13th
          He who don't float. Don't follow the ARGO!

Comment

Jims creek glaciar ride on Sunday the 27th. Meeting at pavilion (parking lot) at 10:00 riding at 10:15. More info on my site. Matsuvalleyatvclub.maxforum.org. Thanks
            Preston
            Y

Comment

Anybody on the Kenai need a riding partner? I recently moved here and am looking to meet some new people.

Comment

This is extremely n00bish but, I'm gonna ask anyhow. Buddy of mine and I are going riding @ Jim Creek, probably Friday. Neither one of us have made it to the glacier because, well, we don't know how to get there. Anyone that knows the ropes wanna hook up and play tour guide?

Comment

Show up at the parking lot saturday morning around 0930 and join us for this year's poker run! There is usually a group of guys who make a mad dash for the glacier since Wolf point (about 1/2 way) is our lunch break and turn around point.
                  AKmud
                  sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Is that this Saturday when that is? Gee whiz, how time flies! October all ready.

Comment

Hey all, not sure if anyone is still monitoring this forum or not, but I would like to get some suggestions on accessorizing my new 2011 sportsman 550.Primary use will be for hunting, but also do a lot of recreational riding with the family. I have 2 young boys, 5 & 2....still too young to sit in rear seat alone IMO.

I want to put the front storage on it, but I believe that you are unable to mount a gun rack on it...does anyone know if that is true, or if there is any way to do it?

Also, any suggestions for what to put on the back? I am looking at the
                      Kolpin 91150 Matrix Mossy Oak Breakup Seat Bag. It looks really nice and functional.

How about a winch? I am trying to stay away from the polaris winch as I have heard nothing great about it. I understand it is very similar to, and possibly made by warn, but it has a very short warranty.

Anything would be helpful. Thank a lot and enjoy the trails!

Comment

Originally posted by IDhunter80 View Post
                        Hey all, not sure if anyone is still monitoring this forum or not, but I would like to get some suggestions on accessorizing my new 2011 sportsman 550.Primary use will be for hunting, but also do a lot of recreational riding with the family. I have 2 young boys, 5 & 2....still too young to sit in rear seat alone IMO.

I want to put the front storage on it, but I believe that you are unable to mount a gun rack on it...does anyone know if that is true, or if there is any way to do it?

Also, any suggestions for what to put on the back? I am looking at the
                        Kolpin 91150 Matrix Mossy Oak Breakup Seat Bag. It looks really nice and functional.

How about a winch? I am trying to stay away from the polaris winch as I have heard nothing great about it. I understand it is very similar to, and possibly made by warn, but it has a very short warranty.

Anything would be helpful. Thank a lot and enjoy the trails!
                        I can't offer any review on the seat bag, but, I would start a new thread for your question(s), you will probably get a better response. good luck!

Comment

My wife and I are heading to Bird Creek on Saturday. The last time I wheeled in that area was 21 years ago in my truck. Now that it is restricted to ATVs, we are taking the new 500HO and the 6x6 up there. Anyone want to go?

Comment

Last time I was up there a few years ago the trail head was blocked to large UTVs with posts set in the ground. AtVs could get through it.

Comment

A buddy with a Ranger SxS 4X was up there a couple weeks ago. overhanging brush and trees tore up his roof top pretty good. The wheeler he was with could bend over and get under ok.
                              sigpic2003 220 Hewescraft Sea Runner 115 Yam'y, Soft Top "Schmidt Happens"

Comment

Thanks for the information guys and gals!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X