X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahindra Roxor?

Anybody seen/tried one of these yet? They look badass....:cool:

https://www.akmining.com/new-models/...oxor-27097950b
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Everything I have read and watched about them- they look like a great option. I think they will be very popular.

Comment

Their are pro and cons to them. The biggest problem I would have is they are less capable than a lot of UTVs out there and still can't be road licensed in AK. For the price they want I'd rather set up a used Jeep so I could drive it on the road as well as do everything this Roxor can. While I haven't driven one I have looked at them in person and I'd rather have my Honda Pioneer 1K 5 seater. It's decked out with a lot of options and still costs less than their "Premium" edition.

Comment

This is an interesting looking vehicle, but not one to compete with good quality ATV's or SxS's. The published weight is well above the 1500 lbs allowed on most Alaska lands. The payload to low also, My SxS has a load limit of 1000 lbs and even with all of the 'extras' it cost less then this vehicle.
        There may be a 'niche' market for it though.

Comment

I do believe River and Sea in Soldotna had a few on their lot for sale last summer. From what I saw they aren't as heavy duty as my Wrangler.
          Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Yeah the curb weight does make it a bit unwieldy for AK...although I imagine a few will make it out to the villages where ATVs are road legal....would be fun for long days on the beach, but then so are my four wheelers. Would really be fun down in the states, with a thousand miles of forest service roads, rock parks, etc....
            " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Comment

I kinda saw this was coming. They just looked to close to the old CJ.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enth...dwp?li=BBnb4R5

I guess they plan on making some more changes to their design to stay within the margins of the law, but I always wondered how long Jeep was gonna let them slide with this obvious copy.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X