No announcement yet.

Best side by sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice setup......well I took the pioneer out this last weekend for dipnet fishing on the beach. Worked great in sand and rain and just hauling fish coolers and nets. Bought the pull pal land anchor....got the overkill one that is for jeeps. We will see what hunting season brings

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth Hunter View Post
      Nice setup......well I took the pioneer out this last weekend for dipnet fishing on the beach. Worked great in sand and rain and just hauling fish coolers and nets. Bought the pull pal land anchor....got the overkill one that is for jeeps. We will see what hunting season brings
      I wonder how the anchors work in sand? Did you try it?
      -Tim

Comment

Didn't try nor even came close to getting stuck however the pamphlet says it is more difficult as expected. sand, mud....

Comment

I have an '08 Rhino, it has done well but needed upgraded tires and definitely get a strong winch with any SxS. Done well for what I've needed. I have a half windshield, deflects most of the wind and never blocks your view if it gets dirty. I saw Ranger 6x6 a couple years later in Sutton and was pretty impressed with what it crawled through, I would take a look for a hunting rig.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X