Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whelenator
    replied
    I used to buy my Goodyear Mudrunners from the big wingfoot store on commercial drive. They usually had them in stock. Ask for Carl I think he's still there.

Leave a comment:

• Trakn
    replied
    River and Sea Marine 1-907-262-2690

There in Soldotna and will send or mail them with U.S. post office.

Leave a comment:

• Yukon Cornelius
    replied
    Originally posted by mjm316 View Post
    Craig's list? Find some you like and see if they will bring them to a carrier for ya? Maybe offer a few extra bucks for their trouble. Just a thought
    Risky...but it's not like I've never bought from a total stranger before. Lol. I bought my canoe here. I'll check that out too. But I'd really rather get new ones. I was hoping to make sure I got to stay where I'm at (our plan is to stay as long as they keep letting us come back) but my job is tied to numbers.

Leave a comment:

• mjm316
    replied
    Craig's list? Find some you like and see if they will bring them to a carrier for ya? Maybe offer a few extra bucks for their trouble. Just a thought

Leave a comment:

• Yukon Cornelius
    replied
    Originally posted by potbuilder View Post
    How about sam's club or costco ?? they do bush orders.
    I had no idea they sold ATV tires...or did bush orders.
    I knew walmart and Fred's does (bush orders).
    Ill give Costco a call tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• potbuilder
    replied
    How about sam's club or costco ?? they do bush orders.

Leave a comment:

• Good ATV tire place in anchorage that ships

I need new tires on my 4 wheeler. I was hoping they hold off for the rest of this year but I need new ones ASAP (village 4 wheeler with very old tires).

Ive be been checking on eBay and no one so far will ship to AK. So does anyone know of a dealer or tire/parts place that is honest and would ship to the bush? I got everything I need to replace the tire, except the tire.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X