Good ATV tire place in anchorage that ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good ATV tire place in anchorage that ships

I need new tires on my 4 wheeler. I was hoping they hold off for the rest of this year but I need new ones ASAP (village 4 wheeler with very old tires).

Ive be been checking on eBay and no one so far will ship to AK. So does anyone know of a dealer or tire/parts place that is honest and would ship to the bush? I got everything I need to replace the tire, except the tire.

How about sam's club or costco ?? they do bush orders.
    sigpic
    Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Comment

Originally posted by potbuilder View Post
      How about sam's club or costco ?? they do bush orders.
      I had no idea they sold ATV tires...or did bush orders.
      I knew walmart and Fred's does (bush orders).
      Ill give Costco a call tomorrow.

Comment

Craig's list? Find some you like and see if they will bring them to a carrier for ya? Maybe offer a few extra bucks for their trouble. Just a thought
        Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by mjm316 View Post
          Craig's list? Find some you like and see if they will bring them to a carrier for ya? Maybe offer a few extra bucks for their trouble. Just a thought
          Risky...but it's not like I've never bought from a total stranger before. Lol. I bought my canoe here. I'll check that out too. But I'd really rather get new ones. I was hoping to make sure I got to stay where I'm at (our plan is to stay as long as they keep letting us come back) but my job is tied to numbers.

Comment

River and Sea Marine 1-907-262-2690

There in Soldotna and will send or mail them with U.S. post office.

Comment

I used to buy my Goodyear Mudrunners from the big wingfoot store on commercial drive. They usually had them in stock. Ask for Carl I think he's still there.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X