Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .338 mag.
    replied
    Were in our mid 60's and won't be crossing the river as I won't risk drowning or loosing expensive machines. I should of done a better job of researching the area for access. We can always hunt the regular season and hope for the best. Thanks for the reply.

Leave a comment:

• hodgeman
    replied
    Originally posted by .338 mag. View Post
    My wife and me are ATV hunting around Delta this year for the first time. She has a DM773 any bull tag, but I think the Delta River will stop us unless some one knows of some AtV trails we can use to access the area. Any help is appreciated.
    There are a ton of great trails in that area. Getting your wheeler across the river is the tough part and is really dependent on rainfall and weather.

Somebody loses a rig or two in the river every year so caution is the utmost concern. I'd personally cross in a raft or boat and call one to you the last week of the season.

Leave a comment:

• .338 mag.
    started a topic Delta trails

Delta trails

My wife and me are ATV hunting around Delta this year for the first time. She has a DM773 any bull tag, but I think the Delta River will stop us unless some one knows of some AtV trails we can use to access the area. Any help is appreciated.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X