Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who does good and affordable electrtical repair work in Anchorage or the Valley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacGyver
    replied
    Ouch!!!!!!!

Putting a battery in backward is the one of the worst thing you can do to a vehicle. Theirs know way of knowing what damage you did. I don't like recommending a person shot gunning a electrical system for one thing it not needed and not knowing what your doing can really screw thing up.

Do you have a shop manual or can get a schematic of the ATV if so call me and I may be able to help.

Leave a comment:

• .338WM
    replied
    There are fuses located behind the headlights, in front of the battery, they are in two little black boxes. Check those with a test light or DVOM, or just flat out replace them.

Leave a comment:

• nastyak650h1
    replied
    If it has a voltage regulator and fuses I would check those before you spend the money for something simple like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• highestview
    replied
    After functioning fine last year, it wouldn't start. I got a new battery and accidentally hooked it up backwards at first for a second. Now the starter wont fire and headlight wont come on. Might just need to redo the whole harness.

Leave a comment:

• MacGyver
    replied
    What is the problem your having?

Leave a comment:

• Who does good and affordable electrtical repair work in Anchorage or the Valley?

I've got a 93 Quad Runner that has something wrong with the electrical system and it's over my head. Anyone have a recommendation for someone who can troubleshoot the electrical stuff and wont take you for a ride?

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X