What price for a 1998 Big Boss 6x6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What price for a 1998 Big Boss 6x6?

I am going to sell my 1998 Big Boss. It has the 500cc engine with engine braking and a 2,000 lb Warne Winch. Any ideas on what to ask for it? I was thinking 2,500.00 but maybe that is too much.

There is one on Craigslist for that price...ain't selling. I would just put it up as "make an offer" and then let the buyers do what they will. Old Wheelers are like Old Fishing Poles Not like Old Guns.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Comment

Thanks for the tip.

Comment

You may be able to get a ball park on blue book, and some time the banks will have a book that you can refr. Another thought is drop by some of the 4 wheeler shops and see what resale value might be. That gives you a start and then with any extra's on the quad you can adjust up or down.
        sigpic
        Sweepint
        Wasilla,
        '' Livn' The Dream ''
        26' Hewescraft Cuddy, twin 115 Yam

Comment

Prices are all over up here and some times dont make any sense to me. I would put it out there for $2500 or best offer and let them talk you down. There is a 99 on there right now for $4500 with only 750 miles or so and a 98 woth 1053 miles for $3750. If its in good shape and doesnt have a ton of miles you should be able to get $2500 pretty easy!
          US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

Comment

Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X