Good Hiking Underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Hiking Underwear

Anyone know some good Underwear for hiking?? I am getting upset with my underwear ridding all the time and i have to stop frequently to adjust them.
    Thanks
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not fish they are after."
    -Henry David Thoreau

I use the Exofficio's. They are a little pricy (25 a pair) but the come in boxers and boxer/briefs. The darn things are so comfortable I have since thrown away all my others and wear them every day now. REI sell them
    If you live your whole life afraid to die... Then you can never truly live!

Comment

I wear the minus 33 merino wool boxer breifs ones for hiking and hunting. I like them a lot. You can pick them up at Barneys.

Comment

Same here- you can find them on sale from time to time both at REI and on-line. The boxer briefs are awesome- I don't leave home without 'em.

Originally posted by AKPyron View Post
        I use the Exofficio's. They are a little pricy (25 a pair) but the come in boxers and boxer/briefs. The darn things are so comfortable I have since thrown away all my others and wear them every day now. REI sell them

Comment

is there a place to get them online cheaper?
          Semper Fi!

Comment

I just go commando.
            I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Comment

i need to keep from getting swamp ***** and nuts
              Semper Fi!

Comment

I know I bought a bunch a few months ago- I'll check and see if I can find the source for you.

Originally posted by greythorn3 View Post
                is there a place to get them online cheaper?

Comment

Yep new all time low for me here on the forum, talking about my undies But when hiking I echo Russp17's comments. After years of trying cotton, synthetic I finally broke down chiseled open my wallet and paid around $30 for a pair of Minus 33 Merino wool boxer briefs. BY FAR the best I have hiked in. Dry fast, don't stink up nearly as fast and the cotton or synethics either. Have two pair and when they wear out I'll likely replace them in kind.

Comment

hey do you mind if a borrow some of the ones you recomend so i can try them out and make sure i like them before i buy?
                    Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by greythorn3 View Post
                      hey do you mind if a borrow some of the ones you recomend so i can try them out and make sure i like them before i buy?
                      No problem Greythorn. Right before I am set to retire my current pair to the garbage I'll look ya up. Don't worry they are black so you won't see any bacon strips

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
                        No problem Greythorn. Right before I am set to retire my current pair to the garbage I'll look ya up. Don't worry they are black so you won't see any bacon strips
                        I just threw up a little in my mouth!!!
                        The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

Comment

Originally posted by wldboar View Post
                          I just threw up a little in my mouth!!!
                          Come on now. Just trying to be accommodating to Greythorn. Cant' fault a guy for that

Comment

thats not going to represent the product properly, i need a lightly used pair to borrow please.
                            Semper Fi!

Comment

Beggers can't be choosers

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X