Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the name of the trail towards INGRAM CREEK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the name of the trail towards INGRAM CREEK.

Looks like they have upgraded that trail that starts just a wee bit up Turnagain Pass, it goes off toward Ingram Cr.

What is that trail name............???????????
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Interesting........no one knows what the trail name is.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Can't picture in my mind the one you are talking about.....
      Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

I will just have to park my rig, and see where the trail goes. It maybe 20% of the way up the Los Anchorage side of Turnagain Pass. There is now a small marker that say's (are you ready) yep, say's trail.

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
        Can't picture in my mind the one you are talking about.....

Comment

I haven't been up to Anchortown or even the other side of the pass for a long, long time so that would all be new to me. Are you talking maybe up towards Wolverine Ck. or not up the pass that far?

Comment

It's a new project the forest service is working on. There was an article about it last year in either the Dispatch or the daily news, though I can't recall the details.

Comment

Thanks............

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
              It's a new project the forest service is working on. There was an article about it last year in either the Dispatch or the daily news, though I can't recall the details.

Comment

Found it: http://www.adn.com/2013/09/02/305585...-iditarod.html

Comment

Thanks, I think I will start at the bottom, on a very sunny day. Soon.....

Originally posted by Brian M View Post

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
                    Thanks, I think I will start at the bottom, on a very sunny day. Soon.....
                    Lets keep this under our hat .........lol

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X