No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tustumena_lake
    replied
    Its an easy walk AGL4now, put it on your calendar. Not much elevation gain.

From the Russian River trailhead...
    3.3 miles to the Barber, then another 5.7 to Aspen Flats, then another 3 to Upper Russian Lake. Now that ain't much per day, but I wanted to stay in all the cabins along the way so thats one of the reasons I picked the dates. The other reason is I wanted to spend some time off trail inbetween them looking around. If I see the faintest path off the main trail, I'd like to go down it and check it out. And, all 3 places should provide some fishing time.

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    replied
    How far between cabins........?

Leave a comment:

• tustumena_lake
    started a topic Russian Lakes trail

Russian Lakes trail

I've got a solo trip planned up Russian Lakes trail this month and it crossed my mind there's no reason to hog the forest service cabins I've got rented along the way to just myself. That seems greedy. If you and yours find yourself on the trail you're welcome to stay with me. I'm used to staying in cabins with strangers. These places sleep 8. So anyway its an open invite, I've got...

the Barber cabin the night of June 20
    the Aspen Flats cabin the night of June 21
    the Upper Russian Lakes cabin the night of June 22

Last year my daughter and I went up early in May to the Barber cabin for a few days. But she'll be back at work during this trip otherwise she'd jump on it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rlfrozen.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	2509780Click image for larger version

Name:	rlcabin.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	2509781

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...