McKinley Name Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kasilofchrisn View Post
    As for the rest of the discussion I'll stay away from conspiracy theories and other things that do not relate to the Alaskan outdoors.
    So conversations about climate aren't related to Alaskan outdoors? Wasn't that what Obamas visit was all about while he was renaming the mountain? Sure it's not about something like hunting. Well it really is if the animals start to do things like migrate differently because of the changing climate. I know that people would rather watch (on Youtube) kittens play than ever watch how fracking is radioactive.
    But the topics are far from being conspiracy theories. I don't have cable tv so I don't watch many funny shows. So I tend to read articles from sites like Harvard, NASA, and Climate One. The Youtube video was a meeting where they were talking about the DEP test results for Ten Mile Creek in Pa
    that is now radioactive because they were releasing "treated" fracking fluids into the creek.

Harvard had the article about Geo-engineering causing droughts. Harvard has a geo-engineering program with David Keith from Canada that works for Harvard. Bill Gates and the government are listed as contributing. NASA has a lot of persistent contrail pictures from above. Persistent contrails is basically similar to geo-engineering in the way that aerosols are released and create cloud cover. The problem with the cloud coverage is that it holds in the heat at night. The heat can't escape the earth as it should at night. The problem with the man made pollution aerosols is that (if I remember correctly) the aerosols are too numerous and too tiny to form the larger droplets of rain. The droplets are too small and too numerous to fall. Natural aerosols are fewer in numbers and larger. So the rain droplets can form and then rain falls. Recently we had a little rain but I noticed contrails in the background. I wonder if the pollution aerosols basically prevented the rain from forming correctly and stopped the storm. So how about creating a attachment for jets that prevent persistent contrails from forming. Then the heat could escape the earth at night. Geo-engineering basically wants to copy what a volcano does during a eruption. It blocks the sun (like persistent contrails) and possibly makes it cooler. But then again the heat may not be able to escape at night. NASA also has an article about the persistent contrails basically causing the increased temperatures in the 90's. Anyone interested can search the articles on those sites.

As far as the population goes, Alaska has the smallest population of all the states. So it might be hard to imagine that someone might want to reduce the population. But they obviously do because there are several articles about it on the Climate One site. Which is basically a UN site.

The scary part for me is that Bill gates speaks out for population reduction and is funding geo-engineering. It's one thing to offer things that prevent babies from forming like birth control. It's another thing to let things like cancer go untreated because it would create a larger population if there was a cure. These are the things that people that think it's their place to do something talk about. What are they willing to do to lower the population? How far are they willing to go? It's a very important thing to talk about. The earth simply can't support too many more people but who wants to play God?

I watched the video from the link and it was humorous. It's a shame that the news stations and tv shows don't talk about the UN wanting to reduce the population. Oh but they do have that show about the Last Man on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowchaser View Post
      So conversations about climate aren't related to Alaskan outdoors? Wasn't that what Obamas visit was all about while he was renaming the mountain? Sure it's not about something like hunting. Well it really is if the animals start to do things like migrate differently because of the changing climate. I know that people would rather watch (on Youtube) kittens play than ever watch how fracking is radioactive.
      You start talking about such things as global warming and it WILL turn into a political discussion and that is not allowed on this forum.
      And yes some of what you are posting is not proven fact and falls into conspiracy theory. But for the sake of keeping within forum rules I'll leave it at that.
      "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Comment

You start talking about such things as global warming and it WILL turn into a political discussion and that is not allowed on this forum.
        And yes some of what you are posting is not proven fact and falls into conspiracy theory. But for the sake of keeping within forum rules I'll leave it at that.
        Global warming isn't political, it's science. Ask the folks on the north west coast about beach erosion......
        "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science"

Edwin Hubble

Comment

Originally posted by GrassLakeRon View Post
          Global warming isn't political, it's science. Ask the folks on the north west coast about beach erosion......
          But the issue of whether or not man is exacerbating the problem is political science.
          I haven't been to northwestern Alaska for 10 years or so. You?
          When did you last see polar bears in the wild? For me it was 2 weeks ago.
          The whole geoengineering thing is about our government changing weather patterns. That sounds like conspiracy theory talk right there.

Comment

That sounds like conspiracy theory talk right there.
            Only the unsubstantiated, illogical part having no basis in reality, about where it's being conducted clandestinely by shadowy entities for nefarious purposes...:rolleyes:
            ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
            I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
            The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Originally posted by iofthetaiga View Post
              Only the unsubstantiated, illogical part having no basis in reality, about where it's being conducted clandestinely by shadowy entities for nefarious purposes...:rolleyes:
              Exactly the part I'm referring to.
              There is a Pizza parlor in Nikiski that has this geoengineering watch stuff posted all over their walls.
              I started reading their stuff and had to stop when it got into the secret government weather changing part.
              Good pizza but I didn't fall for their other stuff.

Comment

While recently traveling to and from Alaska, I saw a disconnect between states. While in Skagway I briefly talked with a man about the fracking in Pa. He said that he knows it has brought a lot of jobs to Pa. I basically let the conversation drop. The truth is that many of the jobs are filled by people with experience from outside the state. There are some trucking jobs but they come and go. Fracking has brought so much more to Pa. While everyone is watching for methane in the water. They are poisoning our water sources with radioactive chemicals (radium 226, radium 228, uranium, thorium) and the air pollution is killing us. Crime is up greatly, rents are up, the Megan's list has grown horribly, and the industry is cheating people at every turn. And the government is doing nothing about it except protecting the industry.

Everything was fine before drilling came to town. Then the landmen started coming around. They first sign larger pieces of land for very little. That is to gain dominance in a area. But there was never any competition between companies. It's like everything was split up earlier on. If you didn't sign for their offer. They did not want to bargain. They would harass you and keep lowering offers. I later read a article about McClendon from Chesapeake telling them to fight extra hard and long for leases. They were no better than snake oil salesmen. In our case we were basically next to last to sign in this area. The idea of signing at that point is to try to get money to move because you're going to be affected anyway. They developed a unit and tried to scare us into signing. Threatening to cut us out. Eventually they agreed to a few no surface words and then cut the corner of our property out of the unit. Later people are having fees created that reduce their royalties unlawfully. Still nobody does anything.

So after drilling started in the area. Everyone seemed to be going to the doctors office for chest problems. I spent the winter cutting firewood outside. I did about 25 cords of wood after the Sandy storm wiped out a corner of our property. Now I have exercised all my life. I worked in a health club training people. One day I was driving and I felt like someone drugged me. I went to the emergency room. They found nothing. It was like I had Alzheimer. I get the same feeling while near their compressor stations.
                Then my children started to have problems like seizures. My brothers step daughter had a seizure about a mile from our house and then my son had the same thing happen a few days later. It only happened when the drilling activity was up. Never happened before drilling came to town. My daughter had different problems like nose and ear bleeds. My wife started to have problems. But the government was protecting the industry by gag ordering doctors. So we couldn't even trust that our doctors would do the right thing. Then I started reading some of the reports where local wells had spilled chemicals into streams. The tankers would just leave a valve open and drizzle the waste out onto roadways. It's supposed to be safe.

So in a little way, it made you feel a little like the native Indians might have felt. Some may think that it's good that white people are feeling like that for a change. But the same government is doing it to us that did it to the Indians. Then the fracking companies wanted people against drilling to be labeled as terrorist. So people that didn't like to be poisoned are terrorist. So some terrorist are made because they are being exploited and the corrupt are anticipating a reaction.

So fracking started my research into why the government would allow people to be poisoned and cheated in this day and age.

Comment

Part 2. Going back to the feeling of Alzheimer. I later read an article from Harvard about how aerosols affect the brain and cause things like Alzheimer. This is me keeping this short. I have to do it in parts. So I started to research something I had no interest in. I also started to notice the persistent contrails and how they would spread into wispy cloud cover. I once saw in a Alaskan video from the Iditarod where there was a ring around the sun. I have pictures of the same thing here in the summer after the persistent contrails have spread. I never wanted to get caught up in all the chemtrail video's or even call it chemtrails. Because the word itself tends to close the mind. I have taken a lot of pictures of persistent contrails in Pa. While driving to Alaska I didn't see anything in Canada until we were approaching the west coast. Lots of persistent contrails in Washington state. Some in the middle of the country and then a lot more on the east coast. There has also been a huge push for vaccines. I remember reading a story about how a clinic in Alaska was happy because basically the native Alaskan vaccine use was up. I know the Iditarod is all about how people were saved by a vaccine. But it's going up to a whole other level and where does it stop? Remember that vaccines are a product they want to sell you. Earlier on I noticed that the UN had one prediction for a population lower than we have right now in 2100. But why would they think that in a growing society? Then Gates mentioned vaccines in 2010 as a way to lower the population. How does that happen? Sterilization? Everyone should know how the government has tested on citizens in the past. It's really against the law for what that is worth. So I looked for more information and found the Climate One comments. Which call for population reduction on a UN site. I have stated in the past that my wife is a nurse. Last year she had 7 people on her floor get the flu. 6 of the 7 had the type A&B flu shot. One did not and that person got the flu from the other 6. So then they started telling people that people were getting a different strain. Those people all got the type A strain that they were supposed to be protected from. Then California and other states tried to make the vaccines mandatory.
                  But why? Why so quick? In Obamacare it requires that 90% of nursing facilities be vaccinated with the flu shot. They hold Medicare payments over the facilities heads. In return the facility may hold the nurses job over her head to require the shot. To force people to have things injected into their body against their will. Why would a free country do such a thing? Especially if the UN see's diseases as a form of predator to keep things in check? So when someone commented about the Elders liking the mountain name change. It made me think about how they tested birth control pills on I think women of Puerto Rico many years ago. It makes me concerned that they may target certain communities in Alaska either for testing or population control. So I wanted to make people in Alaska aware of the Climate One comments. When they are so dishonest about things like fracking which do poison people and affects things like their hormones. Then gag order doctors. Our doctor had a lets see what happens attitude like we were test subjects. I am also concerned because I read comments about how the next 5 years are so important and how it's going to be a bumpy ride. So just be aware. I know what conversations like this can bring. I am willing be kicked off a forum if it helps a few people be aware. I also know how the gas industry uses lies to muddy up the water so people don't know what the truth is. Those people always have a financial interest in mind while everyone else doesn't want to die from something like cancer. So I just wanted to explain that I have a personal reason for the comments. We have been and are being affected by the fracking and corruption. Just today the drilling has started up again and that concerns me that my sons seizures will start again. We drove between 9000 and 10,000 miles during out trip to and from Alaska. I felt great. The day after we got back I drove 10 minutes to Walmart and had the Alzheimer off dizzy feeling start again. I believe it's from the air pollution from the leaking gas wells and compressor stations. It always gets worst when the activity picks up. And that's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. But I am not trying to get people to believe this or that. I just want people to be aware. Like I explained to a young man in Yellowstone. You may not have any interest in certain concerns. Sometimes those things come right to your doorstep and then you have no choice.

Comment

My tongue just started to bleed profusely. Carry on.....

Comment

But the issue of whether or not man is exacerbating the problem is political science.
                      I haven't been to northwestern Alaska for 10 years or so. You?
                      When did you last see polar bears in the wild? For me it was 2 weeks ago.
                      The whole geoengineering thing is about our government changing weather patterns. That sounds like conspiracy theory talk right there.
                      Little rivers, make big streams.....
                      "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science"

Edwin Hubble

Comment

I guess I have taken the long road around to come to a conclusion that was reported at the end of last year. My intention is that this will
                        be my last reply on this thread. I get a few local channels. The other night after I posted the reply I was feeling like maybe I should delete the replies. Then I was watching a program about kangaroos. The kangaroo population was growing too much for a human area that is basically growing
                        too much. So they would do a culling to reduce the numbers. But the people were constantly trying to save the kangaroos that were being shot
                        in the head. Which lead to a more humane way of reducing the numbers. Which lead to a vaccine that would sterilize the kangaroos.

So I wanted to read more about the vaccine. I believe that anything they use on animals they will be tempted to use on people later. So I searched
                        for the kangaroo story online and many articles came up about this. Catholic Doctors expose secret sterilization Vaccines in Kenya-
                        http://www.whiteoutpress.com/article...accines-kenya/

Comment

No kangaroos on Denali.
                          ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
                          I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence

Comment

Originally posted by iofthetaiga View Post
                            No kangaroos on Denali.
                            No Kangaroos but that vaccine could wipe out the entire Denali Yeti population.
                            We should keep our eyes and ears out for ADF&G acquiring any strange vaccines for their dart guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowchaser View Post
                              McKinley Name Change
                              McKinley was a misnomer as applied to Denali.
                              Title of this thread is a misnomer within a misnomer.
                              Should read: Denali Name Restored

Comment

With due regard to the original name (certainly not debating that), I do have an issue with the idea that "All Alaskans wanted it changed to Denali anyway."

I have no beef with Denali, McKinley, the Big Rock, or Mighty Mac......but having lived in AK for the better part of 60 years, until the mid-80's when certain causes became more popular, there was a very identifiable segment of Alaskans that call the mountain "McKinley" another identifiable segment called in Mighty Mac.

Neither of those names is inherently "right" (or wrong in my view), but I don't agree with the commonly repeated theme that "All Alaskans called it Denali".

Piece spoken.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X