• DoubleSHOVEL85
    replied
    So Obvious...

Myself!!!:d

Leave a comment:

• gogoalie
    replied
    I just watched...

First Decent! Tejer is AWESOME! Man I saw his 7601 run on youtube, but on the big screen in HD is just AWESOME!

Leave a comment:

• akfaller
    replied
    check out the new film Jeremy Jones and others are coming out with in 2010.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/videos/D...ilm-807352.htm

Leave a comment:

• rippinlip
    replied
    Back on thread...

Gotta say Craig Kelly, Terje, Jeremy Jones, and T. Rice. All shred or have shredded the freeride/all mountain world like nobodys business.

Leave a comment:

• B-radford
    replied
    Originally posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    I just got a new splitboard inbound as well. Can't wait for the snow now.
    Originally posted by Phish Finder View Post
    I can't believe you lost your "use or lose". I have never heard of anyone actually failing to take enough time off....

The new powder stick is on the way.
    My new board got in over the weekend too, Burton custom v-rocker 159, cant wait for the white stuff!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Alaska_Lanche
    replied
    Originally posted by LuJon View Post
    Interesting, I don't recall seeing a pm or anything about this web site sale:mad:
    Thats because your inbox was already filled with sales on mountain rifles & alpacka rafts

Leave a comment:

• LuJon
    replied
    Originally posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    Well the average $$$ for boards in April is better, but the website was running a 30% off deal and threw in skins amounted to a better price now than in April even. Regardless I'm stoked to take it out when the snow finally hits.
    Interesting, I don't recall seeing a pm or anything about this web site sale:mad:

Leave a comment:

• Phish Finder
    replied
    Gotta love the swallowtails!!!

Leave a comment:

• AKpegleg
    replied
    Powderstick

Just got my new powder board, 172 Rome swallowtail. Pretty excited for some deep snow. Snowboard shop in Fairbanks closed and had some killer deals. He still had some boards but were mostly smaller freestyle boards.

Leave a comment:

• Alaska_Lanche
    replied
    Originally posted by gogoalie View Post
    ya know you coulda saved GOBS of SWAG on boards bought last April, right?
    Well the average $$$ for boards in April is better, but the website was running a 30% off deal and threw in skins amounted to a better price now than in April even. Regardless I'm stoked to take it out when the snow finally hits.

Leave a comment:

• gogoalie
    replied
    Lanche...

ya know you coulda saved GOBS of SWAG on boards bought last April, right?

Leave a comment:

• Alaska_Lanche
    replied
    Originally posted by Phish Finder View Post
    I can't believe you lost your "use or lose". I have never heard of anyone actually failing to take enough time off....

I just got a new splitboard inbound as well. Can't wait for the snow now.

Leave a comment:

• Phish Finder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• B-radford
    replied
    Originally posted by LuJon View Post
    Yeah come to think of it my "sick leave" just rolled over on the 17th and I lost 4 days from last year! I won't be making that mistake again! I have heard snowboarding is a great way to get over a cold...
    It is a great way to get over a cold. I have also used it to cure some vision problems that i have had. Whenever it seems to snow a ton, i get this problem with my eyes, I just cant see myself going into work.

Leave a comment:

• LuJon
    replied
    Yeah come to think of it my "sick leave" just rolled over on the 17th and I lost 4 days from last year! I won't be making that mistake again! I have heard snowboarding is a great way to get over a cold...

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X