Who's your fav. snowboarder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    Well the average $$$ for boards in April is better, but the website was running a 30% off deal and threw in skins amounted to a better price now than in April even. Regardless I'm stoked to take it out when the snow finally hits.
    Interesting, I don't recall seeing a pm or anything about this web site sale:mad:

Comment

Originally posted by LuJon View Post
      Interesting, I don't recall seeing a pm or anything about this web site sale:mad:
      Thats because your inbox was already filled with sales on mountain rifles & alpacka rafts

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
        I just got a new splitboard inbound as well. Can't wait for the snow now.
        Originally posted by Phish Finder View Post
        I can't believe you lost your "use or lose". I have never heard of anyone actually failing to take enough time off....

The new powder stick is on the way.
        My new board got in over the weekend too, Burton custom v-rocker 159, cant wait for the white stuff!!!!!

Comment

Back on thread...

Gotta say Craig Kelly, Terje, Jeremy Jones, and T. Rice. All shred or have shredded the freeride/all mountain world like nobodys business.

Comment

check out the new film Jeremy Jones and others are coming out with in 2010.
            http://www.tetongravity.com/videos/D...ilm-807352.htm

Comment

I just watched...

First Decent! Tejer is AWESOME! Man I saw his 7601 run on youtube, but on the big screen in HD is just AWESOME!

Comment

So Obvious...

Myself!!!:d

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X