Bulk Ammo Available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk Ammo Available.

Cases of ammo available for purchase. Price negotiable.

9MM & 10MM & .40 S&W & .357 Mag. & .44 Rem, Mag. & .45 auto

ONLY.....Willing to sell "full" bulk cases of 500 rounds or 1,000 round cases.
    ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, it is a delightful place to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Price for 9mm?

Comment

Originally posted by akhunter3 View Post
      Price for 9mm?
      I am "NOT" in business, and I don't keep track of day to day or week to week shifts in price. I have not been in a gun store in about three years, I have not been to town or any store in more then one year. If you have a need then send me a private message, with how much you want and what you feel is a fair price.

It is my understanding that a box of 50 cartridges of 9mm ammo has ranged from about $8.00 up to $48.00 or more over the last few years. I look on the internet, at Anchorage box sporting goods stores for prices, and it just says "Not Currently Available". Yet I keep reading the ammo shortage in "over" and stores are fully stocked.
      Last edited by AGL4now; 10-10-2021, 08:35.
      ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, it is a delightful place to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Comment

Ok then,,,,, .44 Mag and or .44 Spl. what Manufacture, and Bullet Weight,,,,,, and current total quantity in case lots......
        This will be a CASH transaction......
        TG
        [ USMC 1st Marine Div. 7th Engineers, VietNam 69-71, Semper-Fi ] :topjob:

Comment

Originally posted by The German View Post
          Ok then,,,,, .44 Mag and or .44 Spl. what Manufacture, and Bullet Weight,,,,,, and current total quantity in case lots......
          This will be a CASH transaction......
          TG
          what is a (500 round) bulk box of 240 Gr. (PLATED) HSM .44 Mag. worth.....???
          Last edited by AGL4now; 10-12-2021, 15:27.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-10-12 153855.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	2775950
            Ok,,,,, well it looks like about .58 cents a round, as currently a 50rd Box is selling for $28.99, as per the enclosed attachment..... so that would be $290.00 for a case of 500 rounds, so, you good with that, and I'm heading down that way in a few days, let me know if we can make a DEAL......
            Balls in your Court. TG

Comment

Where in Anchorage did you find that, I have been looking and looking. Selway Armory......seems likely it would be located in Montana or Idaho.

Comment

I am not trying to cheat anyone.....It is just hard for me to know what the stuff is worth. Here is Magtech cheap ammo for $800.00 for 500 rounds, and that is in America, and they can't ship to Alaska. So is a box of 500 rounds worth $800.00 or $300.00 I keep checking Anchorage box stores on the internet, and it always says "Currently Not Available". If I knew it was "ACTUALLY" available in Anchorage at some price, I would be willing to "Discount" from that price.
                44 Mag Ammo at Ammo.com: Cheap 44 Magnum Ammo in Bulk

Comment

Ok,,,,, here you go, Alaska Ammo has [88] 50 Round Boxes of MAGTECH 240gr. SJSP in stock for $47.99 per Box, that's .96 cents per Round, or $480.00 for 500 Rounds,,,,,, and with that, I'll offer you $390.00 or $.78 cents Per Round, for those 500 Rounds of HSM .44 Mag 240gr (Plated), Once again, the Ball is in your Court, and if you've got another 500 rounds of the same stuff, I'll take those as well, @ the same PRICE..... TG

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-10-12 173311.png
Views:	193
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	2775955

Comment

Ok,,,,,, what's up, do you want to sell this Ammo, or are you just Dickin-around, like you usually do,,,,,, do you actually have this Ammo, I'm thinking NOT, I'm leaving Sat. morning, headed to Homer, Chit or get-off the Pot..... TG

Comment

Is 44 magnum to only thing you are interested in........???

Comment

Ok,,,,,, are you serious,,,,, ***, if I was interested in anything else, I would have asked accordingly,,,,,,, So, do you want my offer or not,,,,,,
                        TG

Comment

Ok,,,,,, are you serious,,,,, ***, if I was interested in anything else, I would have asked accordingly,,,,,,, So, do you want my offer or not,,,,,,
                          TG
                          NO I do NOT want your OFFER. You tried to "snooker me" out of $200.00 "plus" on one thousand rounds.

Comment

Ok then,,,,,,,,, and I'm not surprised, I should have known better,,,,,, I don't think you've got anything for Sale, you just like to running your mouth thru your keyboard, I made you a FAIR offer, WHAT,,,,,did you think I would buy it from you, for what I can get it a Alaska Ammo for,,,,,,, obviously you are "Delusional" you need to go back to bed, and stay there....... and Quit Posting.
                            TG

Comment

Ok then,,,,,,,,, and I'm not surprised, I should have known better,,,,,, I don't think you've got anything for Sale, you just like to running your mouth thru your keyboard, I made you a FAIR offer, WHAT,,,,,did you think I would buy it from you, for what I can get it a Alaska Ammo for,,,,,,, obviously you are "Delusional" you need to go back to bed, and stay there....... and Quit Posting.
                              TG
                              Go ahead and buy from them for $960.00 for One Thousand rounds. I'll sell to anyone for $900.00 they save $60.00 (PLUS I will kick in a brand new 30 Caliber Ammo Can for free).

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X