Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwackkillncrew
    replied
    This is a joke. It's not an auction or barter forum. The mods should make it a rule that you need to put a price in your post if your trying to sell stuff. If "you" want to "sell" do the home work and put a price on what you want for stuff.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• akskycowboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Akgramps View Post

As I said elsewhere, you always have issues selling things, it could be avoided if you posted a price and picture, what is so hard about that...? It makes no sense, seems like you enjoy conflict on the interweb.....
    Kinda like the FLIR thermal sight he was “trying to sell”. Impossible to buy from, even with very fair offers with evidence of going rates. Can you say “CLICKBAIT”
    Must be bored and need attention

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    replied
    Originally posted by CGSwimmer25 View Post
    Have any 308 ammo available? Nosler Accubond or Partition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes.......I have a lot of it. That is one of my two favorite cartridges along with the .243 Winchester. But I have no interest in selling any of that, as I use that. I would "Maybe" consider selling some battle packs of .308 Win. I have never opened one, I assume it is FMJ.

Leave a comment:

• CGSwimmer25
    replied
    Have any 308 ammo available? Nosler Accubond or Partition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    replied

I am not lacking in hardware, furthermore I dont want yer ammo, just trying to help a old guy out.....
    And I thank you for keeping this thread active.

Leave a comment:

• Akgramps
    replied
    Originally posted by AGL4now View Post

Sooooo you totally lack the gonads to offer $xx.xx per one thousand rounds.

I am not lacking in hardware, furthermore I dont want yer ammo, just trying to help a old guy out.....

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    replied

try saying i want xx.xx for 3000 rounds.
    Sooooo you totally lack the gonads to offer $xx.xx per one thousand rounds.

Leave a comment:

• Akgramps
    replied
    Originally posted by agl4now View Post

buy it in anchorage......fine with me pay more fine with me. I am getting price now on 9mm luger ammo. If you are interested, i have upto 3,000 of factory ammo available. Make a reasonable offer.
    try saying i want xx.xx for 3000 rounds.

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    replied
    Originally posted by NRick View Post

Sorry about your eyes, but you have to be the worst seller I've ever come across. I'd have been interested in the 9mm and 10mm but I'm not going to waste my time trying to settle on a price with you. When TG said he could buy the stuff you had that he wanted in town for 96 cents a round and he offered 78 cents around for yours, you became evasive. The way this works is you counter his offer, say 90 cents a round. For all the different jobs you've claimed to have had, you sure don't seem to have a clue.
    Buy it in Anchorage......fine with me pay more fine with me. I am getting price now on 9mm Luger ammo. If you are Interested, I have upto 3,000 of factory ammo available. Make a reasonable offer.

Leave a comment:

• NRick
    replied

No.......I loath the conflict. I just want to sell this ammo at a "fair" price. But the prices are hard to find if it is not currently available in the stores. I am 75 y/o and going blind with macula degeneration. I am not in the ammo business, I just want to sell this ammo for a fair price.
    Sorry about your eyes, but you have to be the worst seller I've ever come across. I'd have been interested in the 9mm and 10mm but I'm not going to waste my time trying to settle on a price with you. When TG said he could buy the stuff you had that he wanted in town for 96 cents a round and he offered 78 cents around for yours, you became evasive. The way this works is you counter his offer, say 90 cents a round. For all the different jobs you've claimed to have had, you sure don't seem to have a clue.

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    replied

As I said elsewhere, you always have issues selling things, it could be avoided if you posted a price and picture, what is so hard about that...? It makes no sense, seems like you enjoy conflict on the interweb.....
    No.......I loath the conflict. I just want to sell this ammo at a "fair" price. But the prices are hard to find if it is not currently available in the stores. I am 75 y/o and going blind with macula degeneration. I am not in the ammo business, I just want to sell this ammo for a fair price.

Leave a comment:

• Akgramps
    replied

Yes........I could have an order delivered. Would you choose to pay $60.00 extra.....Plus "NOT" get a new 30 caliber ammo can.

"PLUS" Your math sucks........He offered $290.00 for what "HE" eventually admitted would cost him $480.00 in Anchorage. That was on 500 cartridges, he later stated he would buy 1,000 cartridges, at the $290.00 per 500 price. That if you will do the math that is $380.00 difference from his Anchorage availabity. And he is driving to Homer, AK Saturday.

The simple truth is he did "NOT" offer a fair price.

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    replied
    4 now......
    You post a ad for bulk ammo, with no prices, as if you dont know what you want or you dont actually have the ammo, this is typical of your ads, no prices and NO pics of the actual item you are trying to sell. You ask for a offer, someone makes legit offer, and you claim he is snookering you..... LOL...
    Then you counter with a actual price that is $60.00 less than store in Anchorage and if I recall you are in Hope.... were you planning to deliver to Anchorage? Laughing....
    Yes........I could have an order delivered. Would you choose to pay $60.00 extra.....Plus "NOT" get a brand new 30 caliber ammo can worth about $20.00...??? Fine with me.

"PLUS" Your math sucks........He offered $290.00 for what "HE" eventually admitted would cost him $480.00 in Anchorage. That was on 500 cartridges, he later stated he would buy 1,000 cartridges, at the $290.00 per 500 price. That if you will do the math that is $380.00 difference from his Anchorage availabity. And he is driving to Homer, AK Saturday.

The simple truth is he did "NOT" offer a fair price.

Leave a comment:

• Akgramps
    replied
    4 now......
    You post a ad for bulk ammo, with no prices, as if you dont know what you want or you dont actually have the ammo, this is typical of your ads, no prices and NO pics of the actual item you are trying to sell. You ask for a offer, someone makes legit offer, and you claim he is snookering you..... LOL...
    Then you counter with a actual price that is $60.00 less than store in Anchorage and if I recall you are in Hope.... were you planning to deliver to Anchorage? Laughing....

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    replied
    The attempted "Snooker" was you knowingly used a comparable price from down in the lower 48. I worked at Great Northern Guns for eight years, also at Boondocks Sporting Goods in Eagle River. I know the difference between the cost in the lower 48 and Alaska. When I pointed out that you were being tricky, You then found some in Anchorage for almost twice as much. Forcing you to change your offer by $100.00 per 500 cartridges, or $200.00 per one thousand cartridges. I said at the start of this thread........I am only interested in a fair transaction. You were interested in snookering. You got caught.

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X