FS---.30-06 Ammo in the Valley...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS---.30-06 Ammo in the Valley...

Additional Ammo Attachments, as per New Add Posted.....
    Last edited by The German; 3 weeks ago.
    [ USMC 1st Marine Div. 7th Engineers, VietNam 69-71, Semper-Fi ] :topjob:

Ok,,,,,, Move to the Top....

Comment

oooooh cool, I'll take 4 boxes of that. I just got on tonight to post some cowboy 45 Colt loads and saw this. Would you prefer I paypall you or would you like to do a face to face? I am in Anchorage and don't get out there much but I could get another forum member to pick up for me?
      Regards, Mark M
      PS--PM me for a cell number

Comment

To clarify, I want the accelerators ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Whelenator View Post
          oooooh cool, I'll take 4 boxes of that. I just got on tonight to post some cowboy 45 Colt loads and saw this. Would you prefer I paypall you or would you like to do a face to face? I am in Anchorage and don't get out there much but I could get another forum member to pick up for me?
          Regards, Mark M
          PS--PM me for a cell number
          Ok then,,,,,, you are wanting 4-boxes of the Remington 220gr, if so, your Net would be 5-Boxes Total, Buy 4, get 1-Free.....
          As for the 06-Accelarators, Buy 3-Boxes, and the 4th Box is Free, but it's a Partial Box of 16-Rounds...... that's all the Accelerators I've got, and my source is saying,,,,, it's going to a Long-While before we see that Offering again........ TG
          I'll PM you with my Contact Info:

Comment

Originally posted by Whelenator View Post
            To clarify, I want the accelerators ok.
            Ok,,,,, Accelerators Sold....... TG

Comment

Ok then,,,,,,,,, as of this Post, the 220gr .30-06 Ammo, Current Inventory Available @ 12 Boxes........ TG

Comment

Ok,,,, back to the TOP.... TG

Comment

Ok,,,,, back to the Top..... with 10-Boxes Left...

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X