Fantastic quality, fantastic value, fantastic service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic quality, fantastic value, fantastic service

We purchased one of the Oakiwear children's rain suits for our grandson this week. We are very impressed with the quality of the item. The price was a good value. The customer service was exceptional. Great communication, fast shipping, better-than-expected packaging.

Can't wait for our adventures with our grandson wearing this gear.

We will be checking this forum for future items for our grandkids.

I agree with the statements above about customer service, packaging, and quality of the item. I ordered Oakiwear neoprene waders for my boy last spring and they are high quality. They've kept him warm and dry on many fishing and hunting adventures! Many more to come...
    Attached Files
    "The North wind is cold no matter what direction it's blowing"

Comment

Great company for kids gear. Have gone through a few pairs of their waders.

Comment

Same here, great stuff. Love the waders they sell. Tough enough to hand down to the next kid.
        Bk
        BK Marine Services 232-6399
        Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
        Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
        Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Originally posted by DannerAK View Post
          I agree with the statements above about customer service, packaging, and quality of the item. I ordered Oakiwear neoprene waders for my boy last spring and they are high quality. They've kept him warm and dry on many fishing and hunting adventures! Many more to come...
          Hey, that second picture was taken by me and it's copyrighted!! Just kidding, he sure does love throwing, I mean holding fish
          Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X