S&W 329PD 44 Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&W 329PD 44 Mag

Orig Case and all paperwork, manuals, test fired case, etc. Rubber and wood grips (rubber grips are on it). Custom hi viz front blade. 2 speed loaders, Alaskan Chest Holster (Boondocks) 21 rounds of 44 SPL and a full box (18 rds) of Alaska Backpacker 300 gr GCHCLD ammo incl. 29 rounds of 44 SPL and 25 rds of 44mag have been fired through this pistol. That’s it. This was my carry gun when I worked as a hunting (asst) guide. THE perfect back country bear protection package. I will have this pistol in Anchorage 16-20 June. POSSIBLE trade for a Browning or Remington O/U shotgun. $1,000
    Last edited by gottago; 06-08-2021, 08:16.

Does it have a price?

Comment

Price is $1200 (hate it when that happens)

Comment

Sorry my mistake….. $1200 is what I estimate it’s all worth I am selling for $1000.

Comment

Originally posted by gottago View Post
          Sorry my mistake….. $1200 is what I estimate it’s all worth I am selling for $1000.
          Ok,,,,, would you consider $950.00 Cash, I'm here in the Valley, and or I can meet you in Anchorage, your call..... TG
          [ USMC 1st Marine Div. 7th Engineers, VietNam 69-71, Semper-Fi ] :topjob:

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by gottago View Post
              Sent you a PM
              Sent you a PM... TG

Comment

Can't recommend the S&W 329PD enough as a bush/bear gun. The best gun I never have to fire. 6 rounds of .44 special each spring for practice and then it's never left the holster. And so light you forget it's there.

Tried 6 practice rounds of .44 magnum the first year I had it. I will NEVER do that again! Couldn't hold a beer in that hand for days.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeser View Post
                  Can't recommend the S&W 329PD enough as a bush/bear gun. The best gun I never have to fire. 6 rounds of .44 special each spring for practice and then it's never left the holster. And so light you forget it's there.

Tried 6 practice rounds of .44 magnum the first year I had it. I will NEVER do that again! Couldn't hold a beer in that hand for days.
                  Use two hands and you'll still be able to hold a beer in each hand.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeser View Post

Yea,,,, it's a handful that's for sure, I've had mine since early 2003, and sent it right out to be Mag-na-Ported, and then a couple of yrs later, added the S&W 500X-frame Grips, and now with the New Un-Fluted SS Cylinder, it's quite manageable even with those 300gr & 320gr Alaska Backpackers, and let me be VERY-Clear, I practice with .44Spl's and some of those Cowboy Loads, and the Buffalo-Bore RR 255gr Keith Loads are just about my Favorite Load to Shoot & for Carry,,,,, in Town, and out of Town as well..... TG
                    Oh,,,,, and yea, I've got 2-of them now..........

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X