No announcement yet.

Any Smith & Wesson Collectors on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Smith & Wesson Collectors on here?

I have a Military & Police .32, 1948-50, only about 4000 built. Also a WW2 Victory with the correct markings. And a Model 29 no dash very early 4 screw with the 4" barrel 1957.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Very nice group you have there! What condition are they in and do you know if the stocks(grips) match the serial numbers on each of them. The model 29 should still have the "coke" style grips that are not serial numbered to the gun, but are worth about $500 if they are not damaged. Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskavett View Post
      Very nice group you have there! What condition are they in and do you know if the stocks(grips) match the serial numbers on each of them. The model 29 should still have the "coke" style grips that are not serial numbered to the gun, but are worth about $500 if they are not damaged. Kyle
      They are all in good condition. I also have a 29-3 with a 3" barrel and a non fluted cylinder in the blue box with paperwork.

Comment

Smokeross are you interested in selling your Model 29? I'd be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by AkRay View Post
          Smokeross are you interested in selling your Model 29? I'd be interested.
          Yes I am. I actually have 2 very interesting 29's I would sell. The Victory has after market grips. The others should have the correct grips.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X