Have Firearms to TRADE for two axle UTILITY Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Firearms to TRADE for two axle UTILITY Trailer

Have Firearms to TRADE for two axle UTILITY Trailer. Wide range of firearms available.......need two axle Utility trailer. Prefer 12' to 16' bed.

Will consider trading quality rifle optics for UTILITY trailer.
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

I just bought one from White Spruce. You probably know that they are in short supply. I wanted one, now, but had to wait until their next shipment came in. Almost every trailer in that shipment was spoken for before it was unloaded from the barge. Good luck. You might try the JBER sale cycle for a military one used for moving up here.

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

It is NOT important. It is just a project I have been thinking on for a long period. I have six generators, including one fairly good size diesel generator. So given that I live inside a massive National Forest, and every summer fear forest fire. I had this plan to build a "shell" building on the trailer, where in would reside many of the generators. Ready for use and also ready to escape fire. No biggie, if it comes together fine, if not also fine. Thanks for the heads up, actually I was not aware of that info..

Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post
      I just bought one from White Spruce. You probably know that they are in short supply. I wanted one, now, but had to wait until their next shipment came in. Almost every trailer in that shipment was spoken for before it was unloaded from the barge. Good luck. You might try the JBER sale cycle for a military one used for moving up here.
      "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X