Wtb .... Ar-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb .... Ar-14

Really want to pick up one of these AR-14s. Iím not real familiar with them but they must be something we should all have as I heard they may not be around very much longer. So I gotta get me one or two b4 they become obsolete. Iím willing to pay top dollar for one if anyone has one for sale. Thanks!
    Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine! :whistle:
    WWG1WGA! QANON

Tounge in cheek perhaps? Haha, current events humor is always the best. W used to really have some cringers in his impromptu interviews. Trump just flat out says stupid stuff. And then swears its "Fake News" instead of being and adult and owning it. I'm sure SNL is going to have a field day when Biden is President next year. Cause he is the only politician I can think of that has a harder time than W did.

Comment

I thought you were supposed to use a purple font.
      When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
      '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"
      2018 12' Moto Jet "River Pup"

Comment

They are available on PSA. PSA "ANGRYJOE-14" AR-14 Stripped Lower Receiver

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...t=5%3a00+Email

Fire Selector - Left Side: "WUD HE SAY?" (Safe), "DOGFACED PONYSOLDIER" (Fire), "FULLA *****" (Full-Auto)
        Fire Selector - Right Side: "MEMORY LOSS" (Safe), "DEMENTIA" (Fire), "LIBERAL" (Full-Auto)
        "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by cod View Post
          Really want to pick up one of these AR-14s. Iím not real familiar with them but they must be something we should all have as I heard they may not be around very much longer. So I gotta get me one or two b4 they become obsolete. Iím willing to pay top dollar for one if anyone has one for sale. Thanks!

I just started selling them. Taking payments via F&F and western union.......call it the AR14-360.

Comment

Originally posted by coop22250 View Post

I just started selling them. Taking payments via F&F and western union.......call it the AR14-360.
            That's pretty funny! I wonder what Joe's 12-20ga pump looks like? You know the one that he says he owns that makes him a gun owner. That clip has really bad audio on it, but you gotta give Joe some credit for shushing his campaign manager and not dodging the question.

Comment

It's a 12 ga full auto fires 30 ammos per second and has a 300 round clip. Also the shoulder thingy that goes up.
              Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

I cant figure out how that idiot got this far....

I heard the AR14's are upping their production to meet demand so things arent too bad at the moment

Comment

Plus you can get one chambered in .220, .221, whatever it takes!

Comment

Gahms Guns, one of the Kenai areas last remaining gunsmiths has an AR14, at least that's what he laser engraved on the side of an AR receiver. LOL

But, the good news is he has a laser engraver now and is getting more used to it every day. I want him to laser engrave a few things. A bear or wolf paw print and state of Alaska, etc. on the side of receiver on my new Mirkoru Model. 71 Winchester Deluxe that is soon to be a .348 Ackley Improved!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X